Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Carter's pov*

It's been a while since my first couple of treatments and I've been getting really sick. I feel like it's time for me to go. Austin doesn't know I feel like this. No one does. I've felt miserable! I can hardly move my fingers. Austin walked in. "Hey babe. How are you feeling?" He asked. "Miserable as always." I said. "Aw, I'm sorry." Austin said sitting down in the chair next to me. "We need to talk." I said. "Okay. What's up?" He asked. "I-I think it's t-time." I said nervously. "For what?" He said. I grabbed his hands and his hands were shaking. "I think it's time for me to go." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "What?! No! You can't leave! Not yet." Austin said, starting to cry. "I can't keep fighting Austin! Can't you see I'm miserable." I said. "Please Carter. I love you so much. I can't lose you." he said. "I'm sorry Austin but I'm dying and it's getting harder every day. I'm sorry." I said."Can we do something special before you go?" Austin asked still crying. "Sure. What ever you want." I said.

*Austin's pov*

The doctor said Carter and I could go home since it's probably her last day but I don't want to think about that right now, I just want to spend the day with Carter. Alex, Zach, and Robert are bringing their girlfriends over because Carter hasn't met them. We got home and they were all sitting on the couch and Alex was holding Alaina. Carter hasn't told the crew yet so once she met everyone she would tell them. "Ok so Carter this is, Kekai, my girlfriend." Alex said. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." Carter said. "It's nice to meet you too." Kekai said. "Carter this is Erica." Robert said. "Hi." Carter said. "Hi." Erica said. "And this is Brenda." Zach said. "Hi." Carter said and we all sat down. "Ok so I have to tell you guys something." Carter said. All their faces looked worried. "I think it's time for me to go. It's too hard to keep fighting." She said and I started crying again and so did all the boys. "Go where mommy?" Alaina asked. "You'll find the place later in your life." Carter said crying. "Really you're gonna go?" Alex asked. "I don't want to but I can't take it anymore. It's too hard." She said. The rest of the boys were too upset to say anything. "But I don't want you to think of this as a bad thing. We are gonna have the best day ever today." Carter said cheering up. "We are gonna go to the carnival!" Carter said.

*At the carnival* Carter's pov*

I couldn't go on any of the roller coasters so they didn't go on any roller coasters. Austin won me a giant teddy bear and we were in line for the ferris wheel. It was one of those ferris wheels that has the windows. Austin and I got in one, Alex and Kekai got in one, Robert and Erica got in one, and Zach and Brenda got in one. The thing started moving and we started moving towards the top. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Austin said. "I'm gonna miss you too." I said. We got to the top and Austin pressed his lips to mine. "I'm gonna miss that." Austin said as he pulled away. "Me too." I said. We got back to the bottom and go out of the cart. We all headed towards the car and drove home.

*At home*

It was time for me to go to the hospital so the Austin and the crew all came while the girls stayed and watched Alaina. We got to the hospital and they set me up in a room. They were getting ready to take me off life support. Everyone was crying. They gave me time to say goodbye. "Bye Zach, I'm gonna miss you." I said and gave him a hug. "Bye Robert, I'll miss you." I said and gave him a hug too. Alex walked over to the bed and I grabbed his hand. "Bye Alex, I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you." I said. "I'm gonna miss you too. I love you too. I'll see you soon." Alex said and gave me the biggest hug. Austin walked over to the bed and I grabbed his hands. "Bye Austin, I love you so much. I'm gonna miss you." I said. "I love you too. I'll miss you too." Austin said. "promise me one thing." I said. "What?" He asked. "Please move on." I said and we kissed one last time.

Austin's pov*

We kissed one last time then the doctor came in. I was still holding Carter's hands. The doctor pressed something then the heart monitor went really fast then there was a straight line going across it. I burst into tears. I kissed her hands then turned around and saw all of the boys crying. "She's gone." I whispered. I saw the doctor was crying too. I kissed her cheek then we left the hospital.

We got home and saw the girls on the couch with Alaina.

"Where's mommy?" She asked.

"She's in a better place."

The End.

A/N

I really hope you guys liked the story!

I'm so sorry if I made you cry. Please comment what you thought of the story.

Comment, Vote, and Share!