Chapter 6

Austin Mahone

I feel like the weight of the world was just lifted off my shoulders.

Carter Constancio

Austin and I were currently cuddling on the couch watching Frozen. "Watch out for my butt!" Said the snowman Olaf and we burst into laughter. It was starting to get towards the end of the movie and I was getting tired. I snuggled into Austin's chest and closed my eyes. I felt Austin kiss my forehead and I smiled. "I love you, Carter." Austin said. "I love you too, Austin." I said then we both fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed, alone. Last night I remembered falling asleep in Austin's arms. I smelled something delicious downstairs and then I remembered last night Alex left to go to another friends house so Austin and I could be alone. I walked downstairs and saw Austin cooking breakfast, shirtless I might add. "Hey, sleeping beauty!" Austin greeted me. "Hey, handsome! What are you making?" I asked walking over to him. "You'll see." he said and led me to the couch. "Watch some TV, breakfast will be ready soon." Austin said. I sat down on the couch and turned on Friends. "Breakfast is ready!" Austin said cheerfully. I was so hungry. There were eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I grabbed a fork and ate the delicious food. When I was finished I put my plate in the sink and went to go watch some more Friends. Austin walked over to me and sat on my lap. "You do know there is more space on the couch." I said to Austin. "I know but I wanted to sit here! It's comfortable." Austin said. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I said. Austin got off me so I could go upstairs. I picked out some high-waisted shorts and my shirt from the Bethany Mota Collection that says Motavator and went into the bathroom. I got in the shower and heard the door open. I peaked behind the curtain and saw Austin brushing his hair. "Umm, Austin what are you doing?" I asked making him jump. "Brushing my hair." He answered with a smirk on his face. "Well get out. I have to get out of the shower before I turn into a prune!" I said and he walked out. I put on my clothes and and brushed my hair and put on some of my Our Moment perfume by One Direction. "Hey Carter, wanna go take a walk on the beach then go out for lunch?" Asked Austin. "Sure." I answered and we walked out of the house hand in hand to his red Range Rover.

A/n kinda a boring chapter! Keep spreading the word about my story! Hope you're liking it so far!