Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Carter Constancio

I woke up to an empty bed and I tear stained face. I was hoping that Austin leaving was just a dream. I guess it wasn't. I went downstairs and Michele wasn't there, she must've left. I made some cereal and sat on the couch and checked my phone. Austin called me and hour ago. He might be busy but I'll call him. After 3 rings he answered. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey beautiful. What's up?" He said. "Sitting around, missing you." I said. "Aww. I miss you too." He said. "How was your first performance?" I asked. "Good, but it wasn't the same without you watching me." He said. "I'll try to come to one of your shows." I said. "Alright babe, I gotta go. I'll skype you at 8:00?" He said. "Sounds good. Bye. I love you." "I love you too." He said then hung up.

Austin's pov*

I miss Carter so much. I think it's having an effect on my performances. I just feel really sad and out of it. I really want Carter here with me. Maybe if I tell management that missing Carter is effecting my performances they'll left her come!! Hopefully.

Carter's pov*

I got a text from Austin. (A=Austin C=Carter)

A- I have a surprise for you;)

C- what is it?

A- I'll tell you on skype tonight

C- okay. Love you.

A- love you too. I gotta get back to work.

C- alright bye.

I wonder what he has to tell me.

A/n short chapter! I've had a bit of writers block that's why I didn't update for a while. Comment what you think of my fanfic! I wanna know what you guys think!