Chapter 4

Austin Mahone

Just my luck Taylor's here. I thought this was gonna be an awesome date with Carter but Taylor just had to be here. I really like Carter. "So Austy, wanna come sit with me?" Taylor asked. "No, I'm on a date." I answered. "With her? Haha you're funny." Taylor said. "I'm not kidding. She's my girlfriend." I said. Why does she think this is funny? "But she's so ugly!" Taylor said. Carter's grip on my arm was getting tighter and she had a mad look on her face. I clenched my fists. "No she is not! She is so beautiful! Don't ever say that again!" I said and walked away to go get Carter and I a table. Carter looked really mad but also like she was about to cry. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm alright. Her opinion means nothing to me." I smiled.

We ordered our drinks then just talked. "Hold on, I'll be right back." she said. And walked to the bathroom. When Taylor saw that Carter left she walked over to the table and sat down. "Umm. May I help you? I'm kinda on a date." I said. "Then where the girl?" She asked. "In the bathroom." I answered. Then SHE KISSED ME! I looked over and saw Carter run out of the restaurant with tears streaming down her face. I was so mad at Taylor. I need to go explain to Carter.

Carter Constancio

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw something I never wanted to see. AUSTIN WAS KISSING TAYLOR! I stormed out of the restaurant crying my eyes out. How could he do this to me? I thought he really cared about me. Austin came out of the restaurant and tried to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to him right now. "Carter! She kissed me! I didn't kiss her!" He yelled. "Then why didn't you pull away?" I asked then got out my phone to call Alex to come and pick me up. I really didn't wanna see Austin right now. He answered right away. "Hey, how's the date going?" He asked. "Can you come and pick me up please?" I asked. "Why? Did something happen? Did he hurt you?" He asked. "I'll explain in the car just please come and get me!" I answered. "Alright I'm on my way!" He said then hung up. Austin tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. I saw Alex's car pull up and went running to the car and gave him a hug and cried into his chest. "Can we go please?" I asked. "Yeah." He said and started driving. "So you probably don't wanna talk about it but what happened?" Alex asked. "When we got to the restaurant we saw Taylor and we ordered and I went to the bathroom and when I came out Austin was... Kissing Taylor." I cried even more. Alex looked really mad but didn't say anything and just kept driving. "I'm gonna kill him." He mumbled.

When we got home I went running up to my room and cried into my pillow. Alex knocked on the door and I told him to come in. "Hey. You wanna have a movie night to cheer you up?" Alex asked. He knows I love movies nights. I smiled and dried my eyes. "Sure." I answered and got on my sweats and an oversized sweatshirt and went downstairs. Alex had out popcorn, soda, and a bunch of movies. "What do you wanna watch first?" Asked Alex. "White House Down!" I yelled. He put it in the DVD player. I fell asleep halfway through the movie.

A/n hey guys! I hope you're liking my fanfic please spread the word about it! I need more readers