Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Carter's pov*

Today is the last day in Hawaii. I'm sad we have to go but I miss Alaina and Alex and them. "So, for our last day in Hawaii, what do you wanna do today?" Austin said coming up behind me and putting his arms around my waist. "We could go to the beach." I said. "Okay. Let's go now." Austin said. "Okay." I said and went into our room. I got our my red bikini and put it on. I walked out of our room and saw Austin waiting for me. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Hold on." I said and went back into our room, got a bag, and put 2 towels, some sunscreen, and a magazine. I walked out and quickly grabbed my phone of the counter and we left.

*at the beach*

"C'mon! Please come in the water!" Austin begged. "Not right now." I said. Austin walked over to me, picked me up, and carried me to the ocean. "Austin out me down!" I said giggling. He dropped me in the water. "I put you down." He said laughing. "That's not what I meant." I said.

We swam for a little while longer until we had to leave because we had to get all packed up to leave. We got back and Austin and I both packed up our stuff. "Babe, we have to leave now!" Austin yelled. "Okay." I said sadly and we walked to the door. We got down to the main floor and checked out. The same limo took us to the airport. "I don't wanna leave." I said sadly as we walked to the plane. " I know, but don't you wanna see Alaina and Alex and all them?" Austin said. "Yeah." I said then we got on the plane.

I slept the whole plane ride and Alex was there when we arrived. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Hey Alex! I missed you!" I said. "I missed you too." He said. "Where's Alaina?" I asked. "At you and Austin's house with Michele." Alex said and we got in the car. The car ride was silent.

When we got home I ran in the house because I was so excited to see Alaina and Michele. "Hey Michele!" I said and gave her a hug. "Hey Carter! Alaina's upstairs." She said and I ran upstairs. When I walked in she was standing up in her crib. "Hey Alaina!" I said and walked over to her and picked her up. "I missed you!" I said in a baby voice. Austin walked in and put his arms around my waist. "Hey Alaina." Austin said. She laughed. I yawned. "You tired?" Austin asked. "Yeah." I said. "You go get some rest, I'll watch the baby." Austin said talking her out of my grip. "You sure?" I said. "Yeah, go sleep." He said. "Okay goodnight." I said and gave him a kiss. "Goodnight babe, I'll be in there soon." He said. "Okay." I said and walked out of the room, into our room, plopped down on the bed and fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm gonna be updating much more. And I haven't really explained this: Austin and Carter have their own house and Alex has his own house. I feel like I made it seem like Austin, Carter, and Alex lived in one house.
Comment, vote, and share!Author's note!