Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Austin'spov*

I can't believe this is happening! Why her? She's a good person, why did this have to happen to her? She's asleep right now and her face is red and tear stained. I brought Alaina downstairs and she asked, "Why was mommy crying?" "Mommy's going through a rough time right now." I said. "What does that mean?" She asked. "You'll understand one day." I said then she got distracted by the tv. Carter looked like she was waking up so I walked over to her, sat on the couch, and rubbed her back. "Hey, sleepy head." Austin said. "So was me having cancer just a dream?" She asked with a smile on her face. "Sadly no." I said looking at the ground. She started crying again. "Why are you crying mommy?" Alaina asked. "It's.... hard to explain." She said rubbing Alaina's back. "You'll understand when you're older." Austin said.

I really hope Carter's gonna be okay.

*1 week later* Carter's pov*

I have my first treatment today and I'm really nervous. I've never had to go through something like this before. "Hello, Mrs.Mahone, you ready for treatment?" asked the doctor. "No." I mumbled. "Don't worry, everything will go fine." She said. "Do you want me to get your husband and your brother in here before the treatment?" she asked. "Yes that would be great." I said and she walked out. Austin and Alex walked in and hugged me. "Hey." They both said. "Hey." I said playing with my hands. "Don't be nervous. You'll be fine." Austin said grabbing my hand. "We have to leave now." Alex said. Austin and Alex kissed my forehead. "You're gonna be just fine." Alex said and grabbed my hand and kissed it. A tear fell down his cheek. I started to cry too but Alex wiped the tears away. "Love you sis, see you soon." Alex said. "Love you too." I said and he walked toward the door. "I love you." Austin said. "I love you too." I said and they both walked out. The doctor came back in with another nurse and but stuff in the iv in my arm. I started to feel my eyes get heavy and soon I was out.

A/N

Kinda a short chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

So I need your guys's help. I need people in my story.

I need:

ALex's girlfriend

Zach's girlfriend

and Robert's girlfriend

Comment who you wanna be and I'll pick a random person!