Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Carter's pov*

I woke up to an empty bed and a note on the nightstand. 'Hey babe. I had rehearsals at 6:00 in the morning. You can order something from the hotel. JUst call the front desk and tell them what you want, there's a menu on the table in the kitchen. be back at 12:00. Love you;) -Austin<3' It's 11:00. Austin is gonna be back in an hour. I'm so hungry! I walked into the kitchen and looked at the menu. CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES! I grabbed the phone and dialed the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" asked the woman. "Hi. I'd like to order food. Can I please get a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and some chocolate milk?" I asked. "Sure, that will be up in about 20 minutes." she said. "Alright, thank you." I said then hung up. About 20 minutes later my pancakes were here. "Thank you." I said then I was about to pay then man but he said," Don't worry about it." "Thank you." I said then shut the door. I sat at the table and ate my pancakes. when I was finished it was 11:50. Man! I'm a slow eater. But, Austin's gonna be here in 10 minutes! I'm gonna hop in the shower and get dressed. I turned on the water and got in the shower. While I was in the shower I heard someone open and close the door. It must be Austin. "Carter! I'm back!" I heard Austin yell while walking around the hotle looking for me. "In the shower!" I yelled. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and Austin walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey boo." I said. "Hey beautiful." he said. "It's not good to lie." I said then walked to the bathroom to change. "Wait! You don't think your beautiful?!" he asked. "No I really don't." I said. "Carter, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can't believe you would think that. Come here." he said and waljed me into the bathroom. "Look in the mirror." he said. I did as told. "What do you see." he asked. "I see a ugly fat girl." I said.
"You're beautiful." Austin said and kissed me. Which once again turned into a make out session. (I'm not explaining what else happens but I'm guessing you can figure it out 😂.  you'll need to know in the next chapters or else it will be very confusing lol)