Chapter 7

Carter Constancio

Right now Austin and I were walking hand in hand on the beach looking at the water. "So, what do you want for lunch?" Austin asked. "PIZZA!" I yelled. "Ok, ok." Austin laughed. We walked back to Austin's car and drove to Pizza Hut. We walked in and sat down at a table and ordered our food. "So what else do you wanna do today?" Austin asked. "Umm, go to the movies?" I asked. "I'm fine with that." Austin said. Our pizza came and we ate then paid then left.

*at the movies*

"CAN WE SEE BELIEVE?" I asked/yelled. "Whatever you want." Austin smirked. "Two tickets for Believe please." Austin said and paid for the tickets. We sat down in the back and we were the only ones. Probably because it's been out for a while. We got to the part where Justin was talking about Avalana and I started crying. Austin must've saw me crying because he wiped the tears away. When Justin started singing Believe Austin sang along and kissed me.

*after the movie*

We got home and went inside and sat on the couch. I was so tired. It was 12:00 already?! Geez. Austin got a drink then sat next to me and pulled me closer to him. "I love you, Carter." He said then kissed my forehead. "I love you too, Austin." Then we both fell asleep in each others arms.

A/n kinda a short chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. ;)