Chapter 10

Austin Mahone

I really need to tell Carter that after my 3 week tour I have a 5 month tour a week after. I'll tell her today when I go over to her house today for dinner. Hopefully she'll take it well.

*2 hours later* (7:00 pm)

I'm on my way to Carter and Alex's right now and I'm going to tell her after dinner. "Hey guys! I'm here!" I yelled as I walked through the door. "Hey baby." Carter said as she was walking over to me and gave me a kiss. "Alex ordered pizza." Carter said. "Ok." "The pizza will be here like any minute." As if on cue the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Carter said and walked to the door and gave the pizza guy the money. He winked at her when she was about to close the door and I walked over there and said. "Stay away from my girl." And shut the door. "Thanks Austy." She said and kiss me on the cheek. "So Carter after dinner I have to tell you something." I said. "Ok." She said and went to go get Alex.

*after dinner*

Carter and I walked to her room and sat down. "Ok so what do you have to tell me?" She asked. I could tell she was nervous. "Well you know that tour I have that's for 3 weeks?" I asked. "Yeah. What about it?" She asked. "Well.... A week after that tour..... I have a tour for 5 months." I mumbled the last part but I don't think she heard me. "I didn't hear the last part." She said. I sighed. "A week after that tour I'm going on a tour for 5 months." I said. I looked up and saw her standing there, shocked. She fell to the ground crying. "That's so long!" She said while sobbing. "I know but don't worry. We'll get through this together. We can skype every day and I'll call you and text you whenever I can." I said trying to calm her down. "Ok. I'd like that. Is Alex going too?" She asked. "Yeah but my mom said that she'll check up on you every day." I said. "Ok." She said. I sat down on her bed and waved my hand telling her to come over to me. She laid down next to me and I put my arms around her. "Everything's gonna be alright." I sang Be Alright to her and she fell asleep and so did I.