Chapter 1

THIS IS REALLY SHORT. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC BUT I PROMISE THE CHAPTERS DO GET LONGER. MY WRITING HAS PROGRESSED SINCE I FIRST STARTED WRITING THIS.

Carter Constancio

"ALEX IM HOME!" I yelled as I walked through the front door. Of course Alex being his over protective self, came running down the stairs. Ever since my parents died Alex has been so over protective of me, I don't mind it. "Where were you?!" "Why didn't you call?!" "Are you hurt?!" "Did you have alcohol?!" "Did you smoke?!" "Why aren't you answering my questions?!" Alex was firing questions at me. "I was at Kasey's I told you that before I left, I didn't call because my phone died, I'm fine, no do you seriously think I would do that, you didn't let me!" I answered. "Just making sure. By the way Austin is coming over later." Alex said. "Ok" I said and I walked upstairs into my room and went on twitter. Suddenly I heard the door open. Austin. I ran downstairs and saw Alex and Austin bro hugging and then I hugged Austin. "Hey Carter! How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while!" Austin greeted me. "Austin, I just saw you yesterday." I answered. "I know. I was joking!" he said. Then Alex and him went to go play Call Of Duty and I went up to my room. About 30 minutes later Austin posted a picture of Alex, asleep, with his mouth wide open, with marker all over his face. Oh Austin. Austin walked into my room and closed the door behind him. "Hey Carter, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while I just didn't know how to ask you." Austin started to lean in so I did the same. Suddenly our lips crashed into each other. After a few minutes we pulled away. "Carter, will you be my girlfriend?" I hesitated but then said, "Yes. I'd love to. but what will Alex think?"