Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Carter's pov*

I woke up on the couch with Austin and Alex. I checked the time and it was 5:00 in the morning and i felt like I was gonna throw up. I went into the bathroom and threw up. I hate this! Austin must've heard me because he came running in. I was just sitting on the floor by the toilet probably looking awful. "I'm really sorry, Carter. I did this to you." Austin said feeling guilty. "It's okay, Austin. At least it will be worth it in the end." I said trying to make him nit feel so guilty. I gave him a hug then kissed his cheek. "I'm fine. i just hate the morning sickness. But I'm fine." I said then walked to the kitchen. "Carter it's 5 in the morning." Austin said. "I know but I'm really craving Doritios." I said. "Stupid cravings." I mumbled. "Found them!" I said then was about to walk over to the couch but Austin grabbed my arm. "Lets go to bed." Austin said. We walked into our room and I sat on the bed eating my chips. I turned on the tv and Austin laid down next to me. I finished my chips, threw the bag in the trash, then laid down next to Austin and turned off the tv. I started tossing and turning, I had a horrible stomach ache and I couldn't sleep. Austin must've noticed. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I have a bad stomach ache and I can't sleep." I said. "I'm sorry." He said and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "It's okay I just don't know how I'm gonna get to sleep now." I said. "Do you want some Ginger ale?" he asked. "Yes please." I said. I walked into the bathroom because I had to puke again! I did what I had to do then Austin walked in with my pop. "I feel better now." I said then walked back to bed and Austin laid next to me. I shut my eyes then fell asleep.

I woke up to an empty bed and a note as usual when he has to leave early 'Hey babe. Hope you don't have bad morning sickness today. I'll be back at 1. There is pancakes in the microwave if you want any. Love you. See you soon -Austin<3' It's 12:58 Austin's gonna be here any minute. As if on cue Austin walked through the door and straight into our room "Hey. Any morning sickness?" He asked. "Not yet. I just woke up like a minute ago." I said. "Oh well that's good." he said. "Spoke to soon." I said and ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. "Carter? You okay?" asked a worried Austin. I was throwing up a lot today. "Yeah hold on I'm gonna open the door. It's really bad this morning." I said. When I opened the door I saw Austin with a worried look on his face. I felt the need to puke again. I ran over to the toilet and Austin walked over and held my hair and rubbed my back. I looked at Austin and he looked really sad. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I hate seeing you like this. You probably hate it. I just hate knowing I did this to you." He said. "Austin, we talked about this, it's all worth it in the end. Just imagine in 9 months we're gonna have a mini you or mini me in the house." I said with a smile on my face. I could tell that made him feel better. "I think it's over now." I said. "But Austin, you can't feel so bad every time I have morning sickness. It's gonna be happening every day and I don't like seeing you blame yourself every day for this. We just both have to get used to this. Like you said we'll get through this together." I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him over to me. "I love you and I hate seeing you do this to yourself." I said. "I love you too but I hate seeing you like this every day." he said. "We just have to get used to it." I said. "Okay." he said then we walked to the kitchen. I started looking through the fridge for caramel ice cream. "You know there are pancakes in the microwave." Austin said. "I know but these cravings get the best of me and I really want caramel ice cream." I said still looking for it in the fridge. "We don't have any but I can go get some at the store." He said. "Yes. please." I said. "Alright be back soon." he said then gave me a peck on the lips. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv to Pretty Little Liars. I love this show! I went on my phone and saw that Alex tweeted a picture of Austin and I cuddling in our bed and it said 'They are the cutest couple I've ever seen<3(:' Awe! That's adorable. Austin walked in with my ice cream. "Yay!Yay!Yay!" I said running over to him and taking the ice cream out of his hands. "Well now I'm offended. I thought you were just excited to see me." Austin said with a pouty face. "Awe, I was happy to see you too!" I said and he smiled. "Did you see that thing that Alex tweeted?" I asked. "No. Lemme see." he said. He read it and smiled, "Awe!" he said then kissed me. "So how many more days left of the tour?" I asked. "Umm, 7." He said. "Ok so that means I'm about 2 weeks pregnant." I said rubbing my stomach. I have the smallest bump, you can't even see it,really. Austin walked over to me and put his hands on my stomach. "Hey little baby in there. It's daddy. I can't wait to meet you. Love you." He said then kissed my stomach. "Oh! My first doctors appointment is tomorrow to see if the baby is healthy and stuff. Will you be able to go?" I asked. "Even if they say I have rehearsals I'm gonna skip because I'm not missing the first appointment." He said. "Good." I said. "When is your concert tonight?" I asked. "7:00." He said. "Ok, I need to pick out something to wear." I said I was about to walk to our room but Austin stopped me. "I'll pick it out. You stay here." He said and walked into our room. I sat on the couch and just stared at the ceiling. Austin came out of our room and handed me some clothes. "Go put them on." Austin said. I walked into the bathroom and put on the clothes. It was a red crop top, black high-waisted shorts, a black beanie, and my red Jordans. I walked out and Austin's eyes lit up. "Austin? Austin? Earth to Austin!" I yelled. "Sorry, what?" he asked. "I can't wear this" I said. "Why not? You look stunning!" He said. "I'm pregnant! I can't wear this." I said. "It's not even noticeable. Besides, you look beautiful." He said.

*2 hours later*

"Babe we have to go!" Austin yelled. I was just finishing my makeup. "Coming!" I yelled. I walked out of the bathroom and we walked to the car. We got to the arena and went inside. "Hey Alex!" I said. Zach and Robert were walking with him! I haven't seen them in forever! "OMG! Robert, Zach! I missed you guys so much!" I said. I gave Zach and Robert a hug. "We missed you too. So how have you been?" Robert asked. "Well I'm pregnant!" I said. "That's amazing!" they said. "Yeah 2 weeks." I said. "Well congrats. Austin is gonna be on soon we should show you where to go." Zach said. They walked me over to the side of the stage and Austin was about to bring the UGirl out. "I'd like for you guys to meet a very special girl. Carter, come here." he said. I walked onto the stage and gave Austin a hug. I sat on the stool and started singing "U". It was amazing. As I was walking off the stage something hit me in the head, hard, and I collapsed.

Austin's pov*

I just got done singing "U" to Carter and as she was walking off the stage something hit her in the head and she fell to the ground. I ran over to her and picked her up and ran over to Alex. "CALL 911!"

A/n DUN DUN DUNNN! Cliff hanger! I hope you guys are liking the story! Comment and vote!