Chapter 8

Carter Constancio

Today is Friday and the first day of school is on Monday and Austin is going on tour for 3 weeks next Friday! Busy week! Management is still trying to figure out if I can come or not. They think I might be a 'distraction' to Austin. "Hey Carter. Where'd Austin go?" Asked Alex. "He went home to go change but he'll be back any minute." I answered. "Okay." He replied and went to his room.

Austin Mahone

"Hey mom." I said while walking through the front door. "Hey. What are you doing over here? I thought you were at Carter and Alex's house?" Mom asked. "I just came to change my clothes and maybe take a shower." I answered. "Alright, sweetie." Mom replied. I walked up stairs and grabbed some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I got dressed and walked back to Carter's. "Hey I'm back." I said and walked through the front door. "Hey I'm in the kitchen." She said. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey beautiful." I said and kissed her. "Hey handsome." She said. "So what are you making?" I asked. "Pancakes." She answered. She walked to the bathroom and I grabbed a hand full of pancake mix. When I heard her walking back I ran around the corner and threw the pancake mix right at her. "You're gonna get it." She said in a stern voice but she was laughing too. She grabbed two handfuls of pancake mix and threw it right at my face. So we were just in the kitchen having a pancake mix war. I didn't notice till after a while Alex was filming the whole thing. Apparently Carter noticed because she threw pancake mix right at his face. "Alright, alright. We're making a mess. Help me clean up." Carter said and handed us brooms. "I'm gonna go take a shower to get the pancake mix out of my hair." Carter said and walked upstairs. "Okay." I said and gave her a kiss. When she got all the way upstairs Alex asked me, "you really love her, don't you?" Without hesitation I said, "Yeah, I really do." And smiled.

A/n sorry I haven't updated! I've had writers block and I've been sick all week.