Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Austin's pov*

I kept pounding and pounding on the door but she still wasn't answering so after a while I got worried and broke the door down. I gasped at what I saw. I found her lifeless body on the ground and her arm read 'you win'. I heard the door open, it was probably Alex. I picked up Carter bridal style and as I was running down the stairs I yelled, "Alex drive us to the hospital!" "Oh my God. What happened?" Alex asked grabbing his keys. "I think Carter tried to commit suicide."

*at the hospital* Carter's pov*

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry and my head hurt. Once my eyes adjusted I saw Austin with his head in his hands. "Austin?" I said. He lifted his head up and he smiled. "Oh my god. You're okay!" He said and hugged me. He sat back down. "Why are we here? What happened?" I asked. He sighed. "Y-you tried to commit s-suicide." Austin said as a tear traveled down his cheek. Then I remembered what happened, I was getting a bunch of hate and tried to kill myself. I looked at my arm to see my scars but there was a bandage over it. "Why did you do it?" Austin asked. "I was getting hate. You should've seen what they were saying to me, Austin! It was horrible." I said and started crying at the thought. "Lemme see your phone when e get out of the hospital." He said. "Have you done it before?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "Tried to commit suicide or self harmed?" He asked. "Why?" I asked. "Because when we were bringing to the hospital I saw your faded scars." He said. "Oh." I said. "Wait we?" I asked. "Alex drove us here." He said. "Does he know I'm okay?" I asked. "Not yet, I'll go get him." Austin said and left the room. A few minutes later Austin and Alex walked in. Alex looked like he was crying too. You're okay!" Alex said and ran over to me and hugged me. "You promised." Alex said and started to cry again. "I know. I'm sorry." I said and grabbed his hand. "I'm really sorry, Alex." I said. "Please don't ever do it again. You're all I have left. I can't loose you." Alex said. "You won't." I said. The doctor walked in. "Hello, Mrs.Mahone. How are you feeling?" Asked the doctor. I looked over at Austin who had a smirk on his face. "Okay but my head kinda hurts." I said. "That will go away soon." He said. "When do I get to go home?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He said then walked out. "Really Austin?" I said smiling. "Soon you will be Mrs.Mahone." Austin said. "I can't wait to get out of here." I said feeling really tired. "What time is it?" I said. "11:11." Austin said with a smile on his face. I yawned. "You tired?" Austin asked. "Yes." I said and started tossing and turning. "Will you lay with me?" I asked. "I thought you would never ask." Austin said and climbed in. "Promise me something." Austin said. "What?" I asked. "If you are ever getting hate or anything you will tell me." Austin said. "Okay. I promise." I said. "Good." He said and kissed my head. "I love you, you know that right?" Austin asked. "Yes. I love you too." I said. I felt my eyes get heavy and I soon drifted off to sleep.

A/n Hopefully you guys are liking the story! Comment what you think!

COMMENT LIKE AND SHARE!