Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Carter's pov*

It's 12:00 am and Austin is out with his friends probably getting drunk. I've had to take care of the baby all day! I heard the door open and close. I heard someone tip toeing up the stairs. Austin walked in our room. "What the heck Austin!" I said angrily. "What?" He asked. "you left me here to take care of the baby, ALL DAY!" I said raising my voice a little. "Well I'm sorry sometimes I just wanna have some fun!" Austin said raising his voice too. "Well you can't just leave me here and not tell me how long your gonna be out!" I yelled. "I have my own life Carter! I'm allowed to have fun!" Austin yelled. "Whatever. I'm going." I said and grabbed my phone and left. I got in my car and drove to Alex's house. I walked in the house and Alex was asleep on the couch. "Alex? Alex?" I said while lightly shaking him. He jolted up. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Austin and I had a fight." I said and started to cry. I cried into his chest and he stroked my hair. "It's okay. You can stay here tonight." Alex said. "Thanks." I said and laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

Austin's pov*

Carter probably went to Alex's house so I got in my car and drove to his house. I knocked on the door and he answered. "What do you want?" Austin said. "I wanna apologize to her. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have left her alone with the baby. I should've stayed with her." I said. "Don't say it to me. Say it to her." He said then led me to the couch. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. When we got home I put her in our bed and laid down next to her. Hopefully she can forgive me.

*next morning* Carter's pov*

I woke up in Austin and I's bed. Wait. How did I get here? I walked downstairs and saw Austin in the kitchen. "Hey Carter we-" austi was about to say but I cut him off. "Did you bring me here last night?" I asked. "Yeah." Austin said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I really had to apologize, I'm really sorry Carter. I shouldn't have left you alone. I should've stayed with you and I'm so sorry." Austin said. "Okay. I forgive you." Austin smiled and gave me a hug. He kissed the top of my head. "I promise I won't do it again." Austin said. "And especially don't go partying without me." I said. Then walked upstairs to get Alaina. I grabbed Alaina then walked back downstairs and fed her. When I was done feeding her Austin grabbed her out of my hands and started making silly faces at her. She started laughing then Austin. "We have to start planning the wedding today." I said. "Oh yeah." Austin said. "You, Alex, Zach, and Robert are going to get fitted for tuxes today and I'm going to pick out a wedding dress with Kasey today." I said. "Okay." He said then I walked upstairs to get ready. I took a shower then out on some jeans and a t-shirt. I saw a note on the counter that said. 'I took Alaina to my mom's. See you in a bit.-Austy<3' Austin walked through the door and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Alex is gonna be here any minute." I said. I heard Alex honk his horn. "See you in a bit babe." Austin said then kissed my cheek. The car backed out of the driveway then I saw Kasey's car. She pulled into the driveway and honked. I grabbed my phone and walked to her car. I got in and gave her a hug. "I'm getting married in 3 days." I breathed out. "I'm so happy for you!" Kasey said.

Austin's pov*

"This is the one."

Carter's pov*

"This is the one."