Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Carter's pov*

I woke up crying my eyes out and Austin propped up and held me and we rocked back and forth. "Shh. It was just a dream. Don't worry." Austin said comforting me. "So the baby doesn't have a hole in her heart? It was all just a dream?" I asked. "Yes, it was all just a dream." He said. Thank God. "There's no way I'll be able to get back to sleep." I said. "Do you want me to sing for you?" He asked. "Yes please." I said and he started singing They Don't Know About Us by One Direction 'They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous but I bet you if they only knew they would just be jealous of us they don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right, baby they don't know about, they don't know about us' Then I fell asleep.

*morning*

I really had to puke but Austin's grip was super tight on me. I wiggled out of his grip and ran to the bathroom. I threw up then walked out and Austin was still asleep. I walked back to bed and tried not to wake him up. I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I was so hungry. I walked to the kitchen and there was only one thing I was craving, a Twix bar. We didn't have any but I remember Alex has some. I walked to the door and shut it quietly so I wouldn't wake up Austin. I walked to Alex's room. I knocked on the door and he answered right away. "Hey Carter. What's up?" Alex asked. "Do you have a Twix? i really want one." I said. "Yeah." He said and walked somewhere and I sat on the chair in his room. "Here" he said and sat down on his bed. "So how are you?" He asked. "Pretty good. Still trying to get used to everything but pretty good." I said. I heard a really loud knocking on the door. Alex opened the door and Austin came barging in and he looked really mad. He walked over to me, grabbed my arm, and led us to the door. "Don't ever do that again." Austin said sternly. "Do what?" I asked. "Leave without telling me." He said. "I only left the room, Austin and I didn't wanna wake you up." I said. "I don't care if you wake me up or not, don't leave without telling me." Austin said. "Well I'm sorry I wanted to let you sleep." I said. "Gosh, why do you have such a temper?!" Austin said. "Oh I don't know, Austin probably because I'm pregnant. I can't do anything about it." I said. "You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just afraid that one day you're gonna leave me for good." Austin said. I grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch. He sat down and I sat next to him. "I'm never gonna leave you, Austin. I'm gonna be here whether you like it or not." I said. He laughed. "Good because I'm always gonna want you here." He said and kissed me. "I love you, and even when we do fight I will always love you." I said. "I love you too." He said. "So when is Kasey coming over today?" I asked. "2:00." He said. It's 1:00 so I better get ready. I walked to the bathroom and got into the shower. I got dressed in a big sweatshirt and jeans. I brushed my hair and my teeth then put on a little make up.

*one hour later*

"Kasey!" I squealed as I opened the door. "Carter! I haven't seen you in forever!" She said. We hugged then walked to the couch. "You look great! She said. "Thanks!" I said. "So how long are you staying in Miami?" I asked. "A few weeks." She said. "Well what do you wanna do first?" I asked. "Let's go shopping!" She squealed. "Alright just let me go tell Austin and Alex." I said and walked upstairs and Kasey followed. "Hey Austin Kasey and I are going shopping. We'll be back in a few hours." I said. "Ok. Love you." He said and pecked me on the lips. "Love you too." He said then I told Alex the same thing just not the kissing part, that would be weird. Kasey and I walked out the door and to her car.

*at the mall*

"We should go in here." Kasey said pointing to a baby store. "Okay." I said. We walked in and saw a bunch of soon-to-be mothers and mothers. Kasey and I walked to the baby girl clothes and picked out a bunch of cute outfits. one said. We bought some shirts and one said, 'daddy's girl' and another said 'little princess'. We walked out of the store and out pf the mall to the car.

*at home*

When we got home we saw Austin and Alex on the floor wrestling. When they saw us they got up and walked over to us. "Hey babe. How was shopping?" Austin asked. "Good, we got some clothes for the baby and they are so cute." I said. "Lemme see." Austin begged. I handed him the bag and he took out the clothes out. "Aww, these are so cute." Austin said. "Can we go sit down. My feet hurt really bad." I said. I dropped the bags and laid down on the couch. Austin walked over to me, lifted up my feet, sat down, and started rubbing my feet. "Feel better?" He asked. "Much better." I said and I must've fallen asleep.