Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Austin's pov
I couldn't fall asleep. I was thinking about way to much, I was like to happy to fall asleep. I guess Carter noticed I wasn't sleeping because she asked, "can't sleep?" "Yeah." I answered. "Me neither." She said. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead and finally fell asleep.

*morning* Austin's pov*
I felt the bed move and felt around for Carter but she wasn't there. I opened my eyes and saw the bathroom door was shut and I the light was on. I got up and knocked on the door. "Carter, you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah, just a little morning sickness." She said calmly. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah." She said and walked out of the bathroom. I hugged her and gave her a kiss. "Good morning, babe." I said. "Good morning.. Oh crap! Did you tell Kasey about everything? I didn't even tell her I was pregnant!" She said.
"I told her everything don't worry and by the way she's coming over tomorrow." I said. "Really?" "Yeah." I said. "I haven't seen her in so long!" She said and walked downstairs. I followed her and found Alex on the couch asleep. "Should we wake him up?" I asked. "No, I have an idea." She said with a smirk. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream and gave Alex a whipped cream beard and unibrow. Alex wiped his face and the whipped cream went all over his face. I bursted out laughing and he woke up. "What the freak is all over my face?" He asked. We didn't answer and just laughed. "Carter!" He said and was about to tackle her but them she said, "Hey no tackling the pregnant lady. Just tackle Austin." "Wha? Why me?" I asked but before she could answer Alex tackled me to the ground and spread whipped cream all over my face. Carter was laughing so hard. Alex finally got off of me. "You guys look rid-" she grabbed her stomach then puked, all over me and Alex. "Oops." She said. I was about to kiss her but then she said, "You're not kissing me until you take a shower." "Ugh! Fine!" I said then walked upstairs and got into the shower.

Carter's pov*
Alex just stood there covered in whipped cream and my puke. "You might wanna take a shower too." I said. He walked into the bathroom downstairs and took a shower. Austin walked downstairs in new clothes and wasn't full of whipped cream and puke anymore. "Can I kiss you now?" He asked. "Yes you may." I said and he kissed me passionately which turned I to a make-out session. We were like that for about ten minutes until Alex walked out of the bathroom and said, "Eww, PDA!" And ran upstairs. We started laughing then I said, "Sorry I puked all over you." I said with a giggle. "Ha. It's fine." He said. "By the way you have an appointment today." He said. "Can you come?" I asked. "Of course." He said, "It's in a hour." "K, I'm gonna go take a shower." I said and walked upstairs. I turned on the water and got in and let the warm water hit my body. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I put on some sweats, a big sweatshirt, and uggs. "Carter! Time to go!" Yelled Austin. "Coming!" I said. Then walked downstairs. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I said and we walked to the car.

*at the doctors*
"Mrs.Mahone?" Austin must've filled out the papers. They did an ultrasound and the doctor frowned. "It seems there is a problem with the baby's heart, we can't do anything about it until the baby is out but the baby has a hole in her heart." Said the doctor. "Could the baby die?" I asked. "Yes but only if it's really serious hole." Said the doctor. I broke down crying.

A/n THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READERS! I love you guys! Comment what you think!