Chapter XXVIII

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt anyone if I said yes then." I forced a genuine smile upon my lips.

~
As we left the shop with six onigiri rice balls each in our own bags. I filled myself up pretty quick with the devouring taste of them. "You like them I see," Kurosawa laughed making me chuckle slightly. But I nodded in agreement.

As I was about to say something, Madara came into view glaring at us. I swallowed thickly not liking his expression. I said my 'thank you' to Kuro-san as being polite for the food.

"We could always catch up later, I'll see you around then?" He asked and I chuckled softly but I nodded making my way towards Madara.

He didn't say anything but rolled his dark orbs at me. "What? Is the great Uchiha jealous that I made a friend?" I poked him which he huffed at me making me frown melancholy.

"The way he was looking at you... you're only leading him on. And he knows that I already took my fair claim on you a long time ago. Don't push my buttons Aquila-san," he glared making me shiver slightly at his tone.

"He was being nice-"

"No he was being persistent into wanting one thing, didn't you notice?" Madara pushed me up against an estrange wall making me gasp in surprise. "M-Madara! Let me go!"

This made his grip tighten around my waist. "Like I said before-"

"I'm not an object! I love you! Isn't that enough?" I shout at him which he lessened his grip on me. My body shook in fear, I don't know what was with him.

His lip quavered into a small smile. "I rather seal the bonds with you making you mine officially than."

My eyes widen at what he would say next. I couldn't believe it! Was he going to say it?!

"You're not actually going to say-"

"Let's get married."

My heart froze and my mind was going all over the place!

"I-I of course will! Um, are you okay? You never usually think like that?" I peered my head up at him meeting his gaze.

"Obviously I am, I just thought that we should. Hashirama basically took Mito off the street and claimed her and married the woman within a month of knowing her." Madara said making me giggle at that tale. I bet there was more too it than that.

"It's settled then, we'll marry within a month," Madara smirked making me widen my gaze up at him. He pushed himself off of me.

The walk back was silent and was inarticulate with the lack of hearing ones talk to each other. I could briefly notice him tacit here and there before we reached his place.

"I-I do you want me to stay or you want some time alone?" I broke the silence as he raised a brow at the deficient question. I nearly face palmed. No, he wouldn't send me away just like that.

"You basically live here."

Right... like I had another place. I merely giggled at my amusement. I then walked to the bedroom to change quickly. I looked at Madara just as he entered, he tore off his top. I flushed red as I turned away.

Ugh, what's wrong with me? I've known him since forever. I nearly can't wait to tell everyone this engagement! He looked over towards me and grinned. "Like what you see?"

"I-I umm.." I started to mutter under my breath. What the hell! "It's not like I've never seen you like this, I-"

His lips crashed onto mine in the mere moment. He bit my lip making me gasp in surprise, causing him access to explore my mouth even more. I pressed my head back against the pillow as he hovered on top of me.

"I'll show you what a mans intentions are since you clearing don't know."

He lifted his hand underneath my kimono making me gasp even more. "Madara-" I moaned out. But could I take this?

"Shouldn't we wait until we're married?" I wanted to see his reaction. "I've been wanting you since forever. But it's up to you, I wouldn't force you." He leaned in, brushing his lips over the top of mine.

"W-Would it hurt?" I asked as he chuckled lightly. "Only at first," was his only response making me gulp nervously.

I nodded my head up at him. I wanted him to take me. Right then and there. He gripped my waist tightly pulling me on top of him as he was gently groping me from behind. His hands roamed my curves making me gasp in shock. I pressed my hands on the pillow beside his head. Now it was me on top. He was undoing my kimono sash making my insides more nerve-racking. He brushed some of my crimson red behind my ear ensuring me that it would be alright.

He then pressed his lips back onto my dry ones as if he was reading my own mind that I was too nervous. His grip on my waist tightens as my kimono came off. Exposing my fair delicate skin to him. I let my mind take me to a place where I wouldn't have to feel the pain endure me. Ever passing moment that we shared I loved. It was him, I loved him more than anything now. I let the night take me to someplace that I would remember the pleasure I received.

~
Third POV

As the morning arose from the village. Hashirama wanted to have a morning breakfast with everyone that was seemly close to him and Mito. Surprisingly Tobirama and Akane agreed. Mito had taken her leave to go to see Aquila and possibly Madara if they would join.

"Ah, Mito-san!" Aquila opened the door and hugged the red-headed woman. "I see you're doing better." As Mito calmly said quietly. Aquila nodded stepping aside so Mito would come in.

"Hashi and I want you to join us for breakfast. Also if Madara would like to join." Mito offered which a smoke spread wider on Aquila's face than the sun. She nodded, "of course! I also bring good news which I could tell everyone! Also, unfortunately, Madara has some business with the Iwakagure shinobi this morning. So he wouldn't be able to attend." Aquila had frowned solemnly looking at Mito who shrugged.

"Ah, it's fine!"

As the two walked in peace enjoying the villagers who passed by gracefully. They walked through Mito's and Hashirama's home and was welcomed by the rest.

"I can't wait I'm starving." Aquila lifted her hands behind her head. She took a seat next to Akane who was observing the new redhead she hasn't gotten to know.

As the chefs served which was yakazikana which was grilled fish. And natto which was fermented soybeans.

"I bring great news!" Mito chimed gleefully as everyone was eating and enjoying the food. "I'm carrying!" Mito held a happy stoic face while everyone congratulated them.

"May I also say some ecstatic news?" Aquila questioned which everyone looked towards her. "Madara and I decided we will get married within the village." She gleamed and a grin formed its way onto her lips.

"That's amazing! I as well congratulate you Aquila-san!" Mito said with a genuine smile gracefully played on her lips. "You're marrying that Uchiha?" Akane asked to her surprise.

"Err yes," Aquila replied. As she finished filling her stomach with the delicious food. Everyone stood up to say their final words towards the door.

"Well, our wedding is coming soon. By a month. I hope to see you all there!" Akane said leaving followed by Tobirama.

'What a weird couple...' Aquila thought out before bowing to Mito and Hashirama before leaving and saying her thank you for the lovely food.

She walked back to her new home that she is going to keep. Her mind wandered back to the night before. How he caressed her skin so softly as their skin touched to the pleasures they were giving each other.

She noticed Madara wasn't home yet but smiled heading towards the futon before letting sleep take over.