Chapter 18

Songs

Trumpets- Jason Derulo

I Feel Like Dancin' - All Time Low

----------------------------------------------

Niall’s POV

She was behind the sofa.

God this is the most hilarious thing that’s ever happened in my living room. I had to stop myself from bursting into laughter. Jamie would have thought I was a moron.

Of course I feel sorry for her, but the humour overwrites this whole situation.

This is going to be amusing watching her try to get out of this.

Jamie and I settled comfortably into the sofa watching a game that had been played in England overnight: Derby versus Liverpool.  Jamie really got into the game and wasn’t taking any notice of his surroundings, thank god!

When Jamie excused himself to the background I turned around to peer over the back of the sofa.  I was met with a pair of beautiful but very pissed off eyes glaring at me. I stifled a laugh when I took in her position. It did not look comfortable.

“Are you ok?” I asked, still trying to not laugh.

‘Oh I'm just peachy!” She answered, while still glaring at me. I shot her a pouty face and she laughed.

“So how are you getting out of this one?” I asked, as I casually lent on the back of the sofa.

“I don’t have the foggiest,” Answered Amy looking thoughtful. “Want to help me out a little?” She pleaded but I laughed and shook my head, I could hear Jamie on his way back to the living room.

“You're on your own for this one.” I whispered. I sent her a cheeky wink and laughed as I turned back around.

“Screw you Horan!” She whispered and poking my back through the sofa. I jumped slightly causing Jamie to shoot me a funny look as he sat down.

“You ok mate?” He asked as he passed me a can.

I nodded, not seeming to be able to hide my grin. God I was a crap actor, why the heck am I teaching drama? “Yeah I'm great!”

Luckily he didn’t read too much into it and turned his focus back to the game.

I took a sip of my beer and leant back onto the soft fabric to enjoy the game. This was going to be interesting.

----

Amy’s POV

Two Weeks Later

It’s been nearly two weeks since I was trapped behind the sofa in my secret boyfriend’s house, while my brother and said boyfriend watched a football game.

Eventually, I had managed to slip out of the door when Jamie left the room, but not without having my fun with Niall first. Since he had decided to be an arse and not help me, I had created farting and burping noises from my hiding position. Jamie, being the polite young man he is, chose to ignore it, but I did see that he slowly edged further away from Niall on the sofa. Revenge is a bitch.

Later Niall had told me the reason he hadn’t helped me was because he wanted to tell Jamie the truth. He hated lying to the guy that he considered his best friend, but I had talked him out of it. It was bad enough James knowing and refusing to talk or look at either of us.

Yes it’s been two weeks and he hasn’t said anything. He moved seats in all of our classes shared, and never spends more than ten seconds around me.