Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Songs

Beautiful- Carly Rae Jespson & Justin Bieber

_______________________________________________________________________________

The kiss was full of passion and all of my frustration died away. He pulled back slightly.

“Just shut up. I didn’t kiss her back and I love you too. I love you so fucking much Amy. I don’t care that you didn’t say it. I know I must have freaked you out so I understand.” His thumbs gently caressed my cheeks. My entire body relaxed and I felt my spirits lift as I heard his confession.  I nodded simply and wrapped my arms around his neck, crashing my lips to his.

I felt him smile against my kiss as we passionately moved in sync. His hands snaked down my sides and came to rest at my waist, squeezing gently. I pulled myself closer to him and tangled my hands in his hair, messing it up completely, tugging on the ends slightly and earning a moan from Niall. He bit my lip and I gently parted them to allow his tongue to slip inside. He explored my mouth as I pushed gently on his shoulders until he was leaning against his desk again. My hands slipped down his front and snaked to his back, pulling his shirt out from where it was tucked in to his pants. I fiddled with the top buttons, pulling them open as Niall covered my neck with kisses and the occasional love bite. I moaned as I felt his cool breath blow on each of his markings. Eventually I got his shirt open and started to push it off of his shoulders. He helped me remove it fully and flung I behind him.

Thankfully, I had worn my button down school shirt today, so now it was Niall’s turn to undress me as I kissed him relentlessly. He was my every thought. My world revolved around him unconditionally. I felt his breathe whisper sweet things into my ear as he pulled my shirt off of me.

“You’re so beautiful.” He looked me in the eyes and I kissed him hard. He tugged down my skirt and I kicked it away with my foot. Still kissing me, Niall flipped us over so I was against the desk. His hands trailed down my thighs as he lifted me up onto the desk, moving in between my legs. I reached out and fiddled with his pants while he cleared things from behind me, pretty much chucking everything on the floor in his hurry. I giggled at how eager he was as I pushed his pants down.  He sent me a cheeky grin as he pushed me back down on the desk. Unclipping my bra, I gasped as my back hit the cold wood of his desk. We were about to have desk sex. Holy cow. I bit my lip as Niall covered my breasts with his lips, knowing exactly what to do to get me to moan. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and hurriedly pulled them down. Obviously no foreplay today. I didn’t mind. I just needed him now. Niall pulled away from my grasp and headed over to where his bag was next to the desk. I complained at the loss of contact and Niall laughed at me. I playfully glared at him and didn’t hesitate to wrap my legs back around him, the second he was close enough. I pulled his body down, flush to mine. And kissed him with all the love I could muster. My feet started pushing Niall’s calvin kleins down his legs. He got the message and pulled them down entirely, exposing his hard on. I bit my lip at the sight of him and he moaned.

“Don’t look at me like that.” He growled as he slipped the condom on he had taken from his bag. I raised my eyebrow at the fact that he keeps a condom in his work brief case, but he just winked at me. I grinned back and pulled him towards me.

“Turn around. I want to take you properly over the desk.” He whispered in my ear, his voice deep with lust.

I bit my lip and complied until I was bending over the desk, my back to Niall.

He gripped onto my hips and entered me slowly. I moaned as he filled me up, sliding in and out slowly and carefully. His lips kissed up and down my spine, adding to my euphoria. I was a hot mess under his touch. This was love. It wasn’t rushed and needy. It was full of passion and love. It wasn’t sex, Niall was making love to me. Every move was careful and loving, slow and beautiful. It was driving me crazy but I loved it. I loved him.

After not too long Niall pulled out and made me turn round. He lifted me back onto the desk.

“I want to watch you come undone under my touch.” He whispered as he connected both our lips and the rest of our bodies once again. If felt my high approaching. I was ready to fall off the edge. Niall was too.

I was free falling as I moaned Niall’s name numerous times, feeling him finish inside of me. I loved the feeling that he builds up in my body. Slowly, our movement came to halt. We both sat panting, just looking into each other eyes.

“I love you so much Amy.” Niall said kissing my nose. I giggled and pecked him on the lips. He sent me a lazy smile that made my heart melt.

“I love you too Niall.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Part 2/2 :D

Aww cuteness and sexy time ;)

haha you wanted some desk sex, you got some desk sex.. God im dirty minded... :) ahaha

Update tomorrow night! :D

Love you all xoxox

twitter: @ silence4thought

Instagram: @ silenceinthedark14