Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Songs

Cool kids by Echosmith

___________________________

Amy's POV

20 Minutes Earlier

The man called Dylan leant into kiss me again and I pushed on his chest as hard as I could.

"Stop it! Please just stop it!"

I tried to turn and run through the door, but it was no use. He'd locked it. It just happened to be one of those sort of doors that locked with a key... Which of course I didn't have, nor did I have any clue where it was. I groaned in pain as Dylan grabbed my hair and spun me back around to face him.

"Don't do that babe, it's no use. There is no need for you to run. Now chill out so we can have some fun."

He pushed me back against the door, ha hands exploring my body as if he owned it. His fingers felt foreign on my skin. Only Niall was allowed to touch me this way.

That thought spurred my brain into action. Dylan started to grind on my leg. I felt his bulge grow, along with the bile in my throat. I used the door behind me to brace myself as I rammed my leg further up his crotch.

Dylan groaned again, but in pain this time and fell to the ground. I turned to the door again; frantically pulling at the handle.

It was no use. I needed the key.

I started to get desperate as I banged my fists against the door; strangled and panicked cries erupted from my throat as I heard Dylan try to move behind me.

I started to freak out.

"Help me please! Someone!" I hoarsely yelled through the door, but I could tell the music from the party was too loud. I was alone.

I was trying to be brave but fucking hell was I scared. I know I'm being weak but I just didn't know what to do. The true panic had set in about what Dylan was trying to do; the helplessness was over bearing. I know how these situations worked out.

Tears started to fall and my pounding got weaker as Dylan angrily spat at me.

"You're going to pay for that bitch!" He was still breathing heavily, but was now on his feet as I turned to look at him; my entire body shaking. Tears continued to fall silently down my cheeks as he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards the bed.

"You are going to do exactly as I say. Behave!"

I nodded to his request, unable to trust my voice. I was unable to even look at him.

He didn't like that though. I screamed in pain as he roughly pulled my hair, forcing me to tilt my head and meet his eyes.

"Just don't fight and it will be better for you."

Then Dylan kissed me with such force that I'm sure I am going to have a busted lip in the morning. I continued to try and fight, despite his words and even though i'd given up all hope of getting out of this before he got his way with me.

He pushed me back onto the bed before unbuckling his pants. The sight was enough to make me sick.

All of sudden, a bang on the door acted as my saving grace.

"Yo Dylan." a voice came through the wood and I breathed a sigh of relief. Dylan was stopped in the process of stripping both me and him.

"I'm a little busy right now!" Dylan yelled back angrily. The guy on the other side of the door sighed.