Chapter 24 ACTUAL CHAPTER

Chapter 24 Songs

That Girl - McFly

Competition - Little Mix

The In Crowd - Mitchell Musso

OK i couldnt wait any longer! I gave it like 12 hours hahah...
please read the A/N at the end!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amelia's POV

I practically skipped towards Niall's room with an amused James in tow.

I knocked happily on the door and entered without a response.

Gosh I should have waited for a response.

"Jesus Christ!"

I said covering my eyes from the sight in front of me. James came up behind me and did the same.

"Holy crap!"

We both stood, shielding our eyes in the door way, attempting to give the two people privacy as they put on some clothes. Niall's classroom, not the best place to have sex... not when his girlfriend or any student really is likely to walk in.

The man and woman sheepishly stood in front of me and my mouth dropped to the floor.

"Miss Woods...?" I asked in complete shock. She was the colour of a tomato and honestly I felt like laughing. I didn't recognise the man beside her. He looked about the same age as Niall, which makes him too young for Miss Woods. I mean she's not that old, but this guy only looks like 22. She's at least 30.

I didn't know what to say. I was honestly speechless.

I exchanged a shocked glance with James who was mirroring my expression.

A happy whistling reached my ears and I froze. Niall was coming.

Everyone in the room exchanged shocked glances with each other as Niall walked into the room.

His whistling died off the second he saw us.

His eyes landed on James and I first.

"Amy? James? Is everything okay? What are you...Harry?" His gaze followed ours and the man evidently named Harry, ran a hand through his messy curls.

"Harry what are you doing here? Miss Woods? I... am so confused... please explain?" He looked at me. Obviously figuring I would be the most truthful out of everyone.

Again I opened my mouth a few times, acting seemingly like a gold fish before any actual words came out.

"I... well James and I came looking for you and figured you would be in the room getting ready for class. We opened the door and um Miss Woods and Harry were in here..." I trailed off. Looking at the two culprits deciding whether or not to tell Niall everything; maybe they can handle the awkward questions.

"Okay... and what were they doing, why were they in here?" He looked from me to James. The latter shook his head still trying not to laugh at the situation, I bit back my own laugh and raised an eyebrow at Niall, as if to say 'seriously?'

It was almost comical how his mouth formed a large 'O'. It opened. It closed and he shook his head. Wow I felt bad; this was too much for one person to comprehend.

"Niall mate, I can explain." Harry said stepping closer, trying to defend his actions to his apparent friend. Niall had never really talked about many friends before; it would be interesting to learn about who he is.

"Sshh." Niall held up a finger to Harry and walked towards him.

"Seriously Styles? A fucking class room?" Niall was pissed and Harry was scared.