Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Song

w.a.m.s - Fall Out Boy

____________________________________________________________

Amy’s POV

I followed the man holding my hand blindly into the lake house and up the stairs. Surprisingly there were just as many people inside as there was out on the lawn. They all passed in a blur as my head started to pound and the room started to spin. I briefly recognised that we had entered a bedroom, and I heard the door being closed because it muffled the sound of the pumping bass. I tried to ask what was happening but my arms felt heavy and my legs went weak. I prepared myself for the impact with the floor but it didn’t come. Instead I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body and hold me upright. I tried to focus on the face but all I could see was blonde hair.

“..Ni..?” I stuttered, the sound barely audible. My entire body was out of my control as one of the guys hands snaked up my body to cup my cheek.

“I'm not Ni. I’ll make you forget all about him baby.”

His lips felt foreign on mine and I didn’t like it. I tried to push him away but nothing happened. None of my limbs responded to my panicked thoughts. His lips trailed from my lips down to my neck, leaving a sloppy trail of kisses that made my skin crawl.

I tried to push against his chest, but it was like trying to shift concrete. I had no power and my senses were going crazy. I couldn’t see straight. I couldn’t think.

I registered his hand sliding up my leg towards my core yet again, but I could do nothing to stop him. I was helpless and alone. His lips attacked mine as his free hand groped at my breast. It felt horrible. I wanted it to stop. I wanted to cry out, but my voice came out disjointed and faint. I could feel my conscious and self-control sliding further out of my reach. I struggled to keep hold of it, but my fighting attempts were getting weaker.

“…please…” I tried to plead with him but he didn’t want to hear it.

“Shh gorgeous, just relax.” He mumbled against my neck as he started to tug my dress up and over my body.

The sudden exposure caused me to shiver. It kicked some of my senses into gear once again and I was able to focus slightly as the man rid himself of his shirt. He was a good looking guy in physical appearance, but the look of hunger in his eyes made my heart pound. He had blonde hair like Niall but it was a bit longer. He had a tattoo on his ribcage and I was trying to read it as he walked closer to me.

“What’s your name?” He asked his voice deep and demanding. I avoided his gaze as I struggled to think of my name.

“A..Amy..?” It came out more like a question than an answer. I don’t know what has happened to my head in the last ten minutes, I can't think straight.

“Well Amy, I'm Dylan.” He winked at me before leaning in and kissing my neck again. 

____________________________________________________________

Short update Part 2!

This is getting intense!

xoxo ttyl