Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Songs

Extraordinary (feat. Sharna Bass) - Clean Bandit

If it means a lot to you - A Day to Remember

Tonight (I'm Lovin You) ft.Ludarcris & DJ Frank E - Enrique Iglesias

Let Her Go - Passenger

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amy's POV

A few weeks later. About to leave for the holiday!

"Amelia? Are you packed yet?"

I cringed at the sound of my mother's voice, shocking me out of my slumber.

No mother I'm obviously not, since you just woke me up!

I grumbled to myself as I flipped over; now facing downwards into my pillow. She yelled again.

I groaned and wiped my eyes, yelling back;

"I only just woke up, keep your voice down!" I giggled as I heard her chuckle in the kitchen.

"Don't be a smart arse and come and have some breakfast. I made waffles." She yelled back, a little more light hearted this time.

I stood up, my stomach grumbling in response to my mother's cooking. With hunger building up inside of me, I headed down stairs; only in my pyjama shorts and a tank top. I sang to myself as I jumped down the stairs, belting out the bad notes as loud as I could.

But I stopped short when I entered the kitchen; my voice dying off mid lyric.

Niall.

Again.

Jesus!

Does this guy live here or something?

I swear he's here more than me at times.

While my brain was complaining about Niall, my face annoyingly split into a completely obvious and irremovable grin. I hastily tried to cover the smile by starting conversation, but he noticed. Niall smirked at me while I blushed crimson; rolling my eyes to try and cover my inflamed cheeks.

"Good morning everyone," I said; ignoring my smirking blonde Irishman and putting all the focus on the rest of my family, busying themselves in the kitchen. Everyone echoed back a good morning as they continued to eat the delicious looking waffles. My mum noticed me eyeing them; so before I could start drooling, she handed me a plate full. I grinned at her and grabbed the Nutella. I took a seat opposite Niall at the table and avoided his gaze.I felt him gently tap my foot under the table but I ignored him; all my focus was on this giant ass pile of waffles in front of me.

God I love food!

I spread a spoonfull of Nutella over a waffle and bit into it; moaning in delight at the taste. It was heaven.

Yes... I must admit, I over accentuated the moan and it did come across rather... sexual. But it was so worth it.

I glanced up just in time to see Niall choke on his orange juice. He looked up with dark eyes and I smirked at him, continuing to eat my waffles loudly.

He rolled his eyes at me and my foot started gently rubbing up the side of his leg. He tried to focus on his conversation with Luke but he was struggling.

If he was going to randomly show up on a morning, then I was going to make it bloody difficult for him to stay.

I chuckled to myself as I stopped having my fun with Niall. My mother had just scolded me about eating so loudly.