Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Songs

Let It Be - Labrinth

___________

___________________

___________

Niall’s POV

Oh Shit.

Like seriously… Shit…

The way her parents were looking at us… They had to know.

That could be the only explanation.

Jamie or Luke must have told them.

I'm so gonna kill those bastards.

Not really… but I'm going to be bloody pissed!

Okay this is it.

I might as well take one last look at Amy before I'm carted off to jail.

I turn my head to see that Amy’s expression was resigned. She sighed and rolled her eyes looking at me. She sent me a secret smile before looking back to her parents.

She was so beautiful.

We were breaking so many rules, but I just couldn’t help myself. Loving Amy is the most selfish thing I will ever do.

She’s worth whatever they put me through. Only a few days and she will be eighteen, and only a few months until we can be together forever. Unless I go to jail that is… that would be a bummer.

I stopped staring at Amy as her mother spoke.

“Hello Amy, Niall. Where have you been?” She asked coldly.

Oh here we go. This is it.

I bit my lip while sneaking a glance at Amy. She didn’t look phased by her parent’s words. What is wrong with her?

“Well I went for a run, as did Niall and we walked back from the edge of the lake. What’s all of this?” She said, raising her eyebrows at her family and friends.  The girls guiltily looked away from her gaze. What did they do? Did they out us?

“Can you both please come and sit down. We’d like to talk to the two of you,” asked her father. My face paled instantly. I couldn’t breathe; I was sweating like a pig. This is what it feels like when I suffer from my claustrophobia. It’s a panic attack. Shit.

Okay breathe Niall. Chill out mate.

It’s okay. You’re not dead yet. That’s a plus.

Well if her family finds out everything Amy and I have done then yes I will be. It was bad enough when Luke put the pieces together. Jamie and Mr Bradley would absolutely MURDER me.

“Niall… Are you okay?” A sweet voice reached my ears and pulled me back to earth. Grounding my body and steadying my breathing. She really is my drug; able to fix me every time.

Amy’s beautiful blue eyes were staring at me with extreme worry. Her facial expression didn’t really give much away, but the eyes did. She only had eyes for me and I loved that.  I nodded quickly, not trusting my shaky voice to be convincing just yet.

She nodded slowly in reply, obviously not believing me; yet I think she knew that she couldn’t lecture me with everyone watching us. “Okay then. C’mon.” She headed off into the kitchen after her parents and I quickly followed.

I took a deep breath as I sat down next to Amy at the little wooden kitchen table. Her parents sat opposite us. This felt like an interrogation. I looked quickly between the two people in front of me, trying to work out who was going to speak first.

Mrs Bradley went to open her mouth but I spoke over her.

“Wait.” I said, holding up my hands abruptly and causing all eyes to flick to me. I knew Amy was silently pleading me to shut up, but I couldn’t. I had to say this before accusations flew everywhere. “Look Mr and Mrs Bradley. I am so sorry you were lied to. It was never supposed to get that in depth or go that far, but it just did and I don’t regret it, even though I know it’s wrong, but I…” I looked at everyone for a split second. Amy’s eyes were pleading, her parents confused. It was now or never. I grasped Amy’s hand under the table.  “Mr and Mrs Bradley I…”

___________________

PART 1 of 2 coming tonight!

Hey guys! How's life :)

I hope your enjoying more frequent updates? :) I've written a few chapters ahead so I'm pretty on top of things.

What do you think is about to go down?

Does anyone know how to make a trailer? Can someone make me a trailer? You would get the ultimate prize. A spot as a character in my book :)

Tweet me: @ silence4thought

Insta me : @ silenceinthedark14

Ttyl xx