Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Songs

Just a Dream - Nelly

Stuck On You - New Politics

What I Like About You - 5 Seconds of Summer

If You Left Him For Me - Cody Simpson

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amy’s POV

I dragged my butt out of bed at the sound of my alarm. After getting ready for the day, I headed down stairs; I wanted to see what sort of mood Jamie was in. Niall and I were going to tell him tonight, so I wanted to do some sibling bonding. So since he wasn’t starting work until 9 this morning, I had asked him if he wanted to drive me to school on his way.

I practically skipped into the kitchen. The fact that Niall was now coming on holiday, just made me want to burst into song. It was going to be the best trip ever.

I locked eyes with Jamie and grinned.

“Morning!” I smiled happily and he laughed, raising his eyebrow.

“Morning… What’s go you in such a good mood?” he asked as he sat down, eating his breakfast.

“Aren’t I allowed to be happy when my big bro drives me to school?”

“No, you’re supposed to act like any other seventeen year old girl, and get annoyed at me every three seconds. You need to fight with me and be paranoid about everything.” He stated.

Laughter erupted and soon we were both giggling away in the kitchen.

After my breath had exhausted itself, I fought for composure.

“Paranoid? About what?” I asked, joining him at the table with my bowl of muesli.

“I don’t know, teenage things. Like whether I'm going to be annoyingly protective or start dating your best friend or something.” I laughed and he grinned.

“Oh yes we should start being more typical sometimes, might make it a little more interesting.” I said and we both smiled again. He was happy. This was good.

Ten minutes passed, Mum had come down and left, taking Hannah to school. Luke had rushed out the door, yelling something about staying over at a mate’s house. I'm guessed Ashleigh was outside waiting for him because he stopped at the mirror to fix his hair. Laughing at our love struck little brother, Jamie and I stood up and left the house too; yelling at Jenny to leave before she’s late.

The car ride was fun. We rolled down the windows and sang at the top of our voices to random songs on the radio. It felt so nice to hang out with my brother; we hadn’t done anything this fun in ages. Jamie and I were best friends and siblings, the perfect combination really. We fought but have never hated each other. We annoy each other put it always blows over quickly. Yet I was still so worried that when I tell him about Niall and I, he’s going to freak out and snap. I don’t want him to take anything badly. I want him to be okay with it. But it’s so much to ask of someone who isn’t in the relationship; it’s complicated and hard to understand.

I know that Niall and I shouldn’t be together but I don’t care. I’m eighteen in a month, so at least he can't actually get arrested if anyone found out, he would just lose his job. I don’t want that to happen either, I know how much he loves teaching. By telling Jamie, we are risking everything, but he is my brother and I know he loves me. He cares for Niall too and I don’t want their friendship to be ruined either. This has to work out. It needs to.

My Teacher (Niall Horan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara