Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Songs

Lovestruck - Thes Vamps

What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction

The Last Time - Allstar Weekend

Sing - Ed Sheeran

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amy’s POV

We didn’t spring apart. Instead, we stopped kissing slowly, and carefully pulled away, looking into each other’s eyes as we went.

Oh great we’ve done it again. For a secret relationship, we are doing so well at not telling anyone! My sarcastic subconscious was reminding me as I stared at Niall. He stared back before flicking his eyes to a completely confused Luke standing in the doorway of the shed.

I turned around and faced Luke. He was looking at me with shocked eyes. Neither Niall nor I said anything; I think we had both learned from the James incident that it was best not to confront. Luke would speak in his own time. We just had to be patient…

I just wish he’d freaking hurry up!

He’s just stood there, not doing anything; like a dead fish…

Okay wow, my brain is on weird mode right now.

Actually the way Luke was opening and closing his mouth with a blank look in his eyes he looked much like a gold fish… no offence to gold fish of course.

A few minutes later he started to stammer out a sentence.

“I…I…I…” he started before turning and sprinting out of the door.

Shit!

But before I could even react, Niall was running after him. Jesus he was fast; I never knew that boy was so fast!

I ran lazily after them, expecting Luke to have run up to the house. However, the site before me caused a laugh to escape my lips. It was just our luck that someone had started playing some music within in the house because they were running and shouting. Luke was running wildly around the garden yelling things at Niall, who was chasing my little brother, replying in a frustrated Irish tone. Surprisingly Luke didn’t seem all that pissed just more determined to blurt it to the world. I couldn’t do much except wait for them to stop chasing each other like idiots.

Niall cornered Luke a few times around flower beds, but he skilfully jumped out of the way when Niall started to get closer.

“What the heck were you thinking man?” Yelled Luke.

“I think you can guess what I was thinking at that point Luke!” Niall replied loudly. I grinned at the banter that was only half serious.

“Oh yeah, like you wanted to fuck my sister!” Said Luke, getting louder as he went; probably trying to get someone’s attention. I blushed at the thought and laughed when Niall got defensive. He full on jumped on Luke and tackled him to the ground.

“I was not thinking about fucking her… I mean come on man, that’s a shed!” replied Niall, lowering his voice, and in turn making me creep closer to the brawling boys. Luke rolled his eyes.

“Exactly it’s a shed, not a love shack you idiot, now get off me!”

I let out another giggle at that, it was pretty clever. Niall glanced at me and smiled, Luke pretended to gag. I rolled my eyes at my little brother and he smirked at me.

“I am not getting up, until you promise you won’t go running crazily into the house, telling everyone what you saw.” Said Niall firmly; giving Luke one of his teacher-hard stares.