Chapter 8

After we had finished eating, we all said goodbye to Niall and all my family, including me, went to bed and Niall went home. However, without anyone noticing, I snuck out quickly and walked with him to his house.

We walked hand in hand in the moonlight for about ten metres, until we reached his house. While I was planning many scenarios in my head that took advantage if his house being in such close proximity, Niall opened the door and offered me a drink.

I walked up to him, and through the door.
As I passed him I whispered as seductively as I could muster.

"Yes sir, whatever you say." and winked before heading into his house.

I heard him attempt to cover up a moan with a cough and I giggled. He is so easy to turn on.

As Niall closed the door, I took in what I could see of his house. It was an open floor plan, with the living area to my right and the kitchen to my left leading out onto a beautiful backyard. It looked well kept, I wonder if Niall has a hobby of gardening?

A cough behind me interrupted my speculation and caused me to turn around.

Niall was leaning on the door frame watching me with an amused look on his face. He looked as happy as I felt.

"What?" I asked playfully, a big grin on my face.

He smiled again, "Nothing, I was just appreciating how perfect my girlfriend looks in my house!"

I giggled at his cuteness and flopped down onto the sofa, patting the spot next to me.

"There's room for one more?..." I asked as he continued to stand in the door way.

Still smiling he nodded, "Sure I'll be there in a sec, I'm just going to dump my jacket and grab a drink, do you want anything?" He asked, raising his voice as he moved towards the coat rack and then the fridge.

"Oh maybe a beer?" I asked jokingly, testing how far I could push him.

"Oh haha very funny, I may be breaking a lot of rules already but I'm not going to stand for underage drinking!" he said sternly as he dropped down in the seat next to me, beer in one hand, coke in the other.

I took the soft drink but gave him a shocked look.

"How about the night we first met, I was completely trashed! And a lot of people at that party were under eighteen any way, and you seemed alright with it!"

"Hello hot girl in my room when I was only wearing my boxers, not exactly going to turn that down, even when she was very tipsy." He said grinning cheekily.

I playfully slapped him on the arm as we drank.

"So basically you just took advantage if me?" I questioned dangerously.

His eyes flitted to me and then the beer, then me again, then the ground and then he ran his hand through his hair.

"Please don't put it like that, it makes me look horrible and you have to know it meant so much more to me than a random hook up!" he replied. I could see the guilt floating around in his gorgeous eyes.

Slowly I reached out and put my hand on his cheek, forcing his eyes to look at me; the exact place they had chosen not to.

After a few seconds of coaxing, his gorgeous blue eyes connected with mine.

I didn't say anything, neither did he.
I just leant forward gently and connected my lips to his.

It was soft and sweet, causing butterflies to flutter.
Still kissing me, Niall used his free hand to pull me closer to him.

I melted into his warm body, moving my hand to tangle it in his beautiful blonde hair.

I felt my coke being tugged gently from my hand, and Niall put it on the coffee table with his beer. I smiled into the kiss as things started to heat up slightly.

He grinned back as both hands encircled my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

I was now straddling him and it was honestly one of the most comfortable positions is ever been in.

I was getting lost in the kiss.

It was still gentle and passionate yet hot and sexy at the same time.
Moving my second hand to the base of his neck I played with the hair there; wrapping a piece around my as we kissed.

An involuntary moan left Niall's throat as we continued to kiss.
I grinned again and he gently nibbled on my bottom lip, asking permission.
Slowly I opened my mouth and he explored it with his tongue.

While our tongues were dancing, I played with that little piece of hair again, causing Niall to moan twice and something to harden against my thigh.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked at me with a cheeky look in his eyes.

I but my lip to stop from giggling as he continued to stare.

I cheekily tugged on the hair again and Niall lost it.

The next second I was on my back with Niall on top, starting down at me.

He didn't speak, he just dipped his head and started to kiss my neck.

He moved slowly, kissing every inch he could find. Up to my ear, back to my mouth and up again.

His lips brushed a sensitive spot near my ear and I let out a moan. I felt Niall chuckle and grin as he started to suck on that spot.

I attempted to stifle the flurry of moans that were attempting to escape and Niall left his mark on me.

I shivered with pleasure as I felt his tongue on the mark he had created. The feel of one of his hands on my waist and his tongue on my neck was amazing. I'd never felt like this before, not even during that first magical night with Niall.

Once he was pleased with the result his lips moved back to mouth and I melted again.

Our lips were made to fit together, they worked perfectly in sync.

I put my hands on Niall's chest and began to run my hands up his shirt. I could feel the definition of his abs beneath my finger tips.
He shivered at my touch as he continued to kiss me.

All of a sudden Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" starts playing, causing me to jump in Niall's arms and destroy the moment.

He groaned as he reached a hand out to find the source of the noise. It turns out that it was Niall's phone ringing. With an annoyed look on his face he checked the caller ID.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to take this." He said as he pushed himself off me into a sitting position. I nodded and reluctantly sat up too.

I could hear Niall having a conversation with someone but I wasn't paying attention.

Niall had just called me baby. I had a freaking pet name and we had been going out for a few hours.

Holy shit this was going a bit fast.

And what was with the heated make out session, not that I didn't absolutely love it but it was getting a little heated for a brand new relationship.

Im certain about Niall but this relationship has been categorized to fail, and i am going to do everything in my power to make sure that it works.

I heard Niall end his call and i turned to face him on the sofa.

"Sorry about that Amy, it was my brother, he was checking to see if i'd gotten settled." He said as he smiled at me.

"It's ok. So whats your brother's name?" I asked him. This was good, I'm getting to know him.

"Greg, he's a couple of years older than me."

"Does he have a family?"

"Yes his wife is named Denise and he has a son called Theo." He replied smiling at the thought of his family.

"Aww, so you're an Uncle? Is he cute?" I asked, getting more excited by the conversation. I could just picture Niall with a cute little baby, he would be such a good uncle, he's so caring and kind.

Niall laughed at my enthusiasm, "Yeah, he's quite adorable." He replied smiling again. "You'll have to meet them one day."

Ok here we go, getting serious again. I was so conflicted!

My head was telling me to take things slow and get to know him better but my heart was saying just go for it!

"Yeah hopefully one day." I replied. I leant back on the sofa just as a yawn escaped my lips and I felt my eye lids beginning to get droopy.

"Someones tired." Said Niall standing up and chuckling . He offered me his hand."C'mon, i'll walk you home."

I nodded sleepily and he pulled me up. I snuggled into his side as we walked the short distance back to my house.

We approached my doorstep and I turned to face him.He had a lazy smile on his face as he looked at me, it made my heart flutter.

I tried to be a little more serious.

"I really enjoyed just hanging out with you tonight Niall." I said. He grinned and replied, saying that he did too.

"But I think we need to slow down slightly."

"Oh I'm sorry Amy, did I push you too far?" He looked so worried. I smiled at his cuteness and put my hand on his cheek.

"No of course not, I just really want this to work, so I want to make sure we get to know each other personally, as well as intimately.." The last part came out weirdly as I struggled to form the sentence, but he seemed to grasp my point.

"Ok, I think this can work. No more seriousness until we've gotten to know each other better." He agreed offering me his hand and grinning.

I laughed and smiled to whilst shaking it.

Before I could pull away, he tugged my body towards his; my soft hand still trapped in Niall's strong one. The next second he placed his lips on mine and left a gentle kiss there.

"I do hope that kissing you doesn't come under the list of "don't's", because I would really miss kissing your gorgeous lips. See you in class princess." He whispered into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine and I kept eyes closed.

He pecked my lips once more, let go of my hand and went silent. I slowly opened my eyes to find him already half way back to his house.

I sighed and smiled to myself as I turned to the door, making a mental note to make kissing a must in this relationship.

I quietly opened the front door and locked it behind me. I honestly hope no one had heard me. I quietly tiptoed up the stairs and sighed in relief as I flopped onto my bed. I didn't get caught and I spent a great evening with my new boyfriend.

Tiredness soon overcame me but the last thought in my head was I wonder what Niall will wear to work in the morning?

Honestly, I worry about my brain sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY!

I have written the next couple of chapters so i will upload 9 when i hit 9K reads and 10 when i het 10K reads and so one...

OH MY GOLLY GOSH GUYS!!!! Over 8000 reads and 180 votes... this is so cool! Im literally crying!

I also love all of the 58 comments that have been left in total, you guys sure know how to make me chuckle. I'm sorry I didn't reply to everyone but I didn't know what to tell you.

What did you think of this chapter? And do you guys want more dirty scenes? I would like to know. I purposely kept this one strictly PG, but I can easily add in a little bit of you know what if you want! ;)

Always remember your wish is my command!

Keep reading, commenting and voting please!'

I love you all xx

p.s Would you mind doing me a favour and checking out some of my other stories? Especially When Boy Meets Girl and Rebound, they are both Niall fan fics and ive just started writing them. I want to know If they are good starts or not and whether I should continue :) Thanking you

:) :) :) :) i literally cant stop smiling...