****Anna’s POV****

The second I was gone y Skyler my power level dropped a little. She made it rise slightly and made me feel powerful and in control. Maybe she could help Ace. But before that in need to find him but how? Where do I start? I grabbed my phone and looked for Ace number.

I called it but it was disconnected.

‘’shit… I should have known.’’ And I let out a sigh. Maybe my dad knew something. So I called him and told me, that I need to find him on my own. I became pissed at my dad and threw up the phone.

‘’still as stubborn as ever’’ I said out loud. ‘’why isn’t grandma here when you need her’’.

I turned on the car and drove further to my ‘’who knows were’’ location. Maybe if I drove for awhile I would know where to look next. After diving for a few minutes or hours, I suddenly stopped. My senses were picking up a familiar feeling. I got out of the car and looked around me.

All I saw were trees. Most of them were burned down or cut down. I walked to a cut down tree and examined it. The cut was smooth and to perfect to be form loggers. The burned down tree were still warm. I concentrated me on the environment and again there was one familiar sense and one that I don’t know.

Further in the forest, I heard noises. Loud cracking, snapping, explosions and… whooshing? Why whooshing? It made me curious and walked towards the noise. I came on an open field and saw two boys standing on front of each other.

One of them was around the twenty and the other about sixteen of seventeen. They were about to attack and I made a wall of water between them. The flames sassed against the water and the air made the water splash.

Both of the boys blinked and looked towards me. I had my hands on hips and showed an arrogant face to them.

‘’Geh… Anna’’ the younger one said. ‘’why are you here?’’

‘’Well… Ace. ‘’ I started. ‘’I was looking for and though it would be difficult to find you but it was easier than I thought.’’

‘’why are you looking for me?’’ Ace said and looked scared.

‘’he is free again’’ was all I needed to say and the other boy came my way.

‘’you mean him?’’ he said.

‘’yes and you are….?’’

‘’sorry… I’m Ian Gale. But how did he came free?’’

‘’ we don’t know, but he is after someone’’

‘’who?’’ Ian said.

‘’that is also something we don’t know’’ I said and Ace came my way.

‘’who is we?’’ Ace said.

‘’ Allen Carter, Jason Hammington and the earth user.’’ I said.

‘’you mean Layla Jones?’’ Ian said.

‘’Yes, why?’’

‘’No nothing. So you know the Carter and the Hammington boys. Nice. Now tell me what you know’’

I explained them the situation and turned to Ace who looked annoyed. I knew why, but we need him or else we can’t stop him. And I got the feeling that Skyler was in danger, but I was not sure. I needed Ace to convince fast.

‘’Ace… Ian…’’ I said and looked at them both. ‘’will you both help?’’

Ian said yes but Ace stayed silence. This was going to be a hard task to convince him. There wasn’t someone else with the power of fire. He was the last one, because of that incident. I he was blaming himself even if it is not his fold. It hurts me to see him like this; I miss the little hyperactive, playful boy from back then.

‘’Rinngggg… Rinngggg’’ my phone ringed and I picked up.

‘’Hello?’’

‘’Anna!’’

‘’Allen, what wrong?’’

He was here and we know who he wants’’

‘’who?’’

‘’Skyler!’’

‘’where are you guys?!’’ I said and placed the phone on speaker so that Ace and Ian could listen.

‘’we are at our school. Can you come as soon as possible? We really need your help!’’

‘’we are leaving now!’’ I said and walked out of the forest with Ace pulling behind me. He didn’t fight back and made me relieved.

‘’we?’’

‘’I found the fire user and with him was the air user. So the three of us are coming right now’’

‘’awesome… I see you there and make it quick okay?’’

Before I could say something back he cut off the call and I looked at Ian and Ace. I pushed Ace in the backseat and Ian said next to me in the front. I turned on the car and made my way back to town, to their school.

________________________________________________________________________

and did you like it?,,

so now are Ian and Ace in the picture,, in the next chapter you will come to more about Skyler's power and Ace's history,,

ohw,, try also reading my new story ''Coffee Love'' it's a humor/romance story,,

well stay tuned,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, FAN,,

Loves me,, xx