Chapter 34 | A Masculine Hand

^ ^ ^

Annalise's P.O.V.

"Now I just have to had the sprinkles andddd... Done!" Zach said having put the finishing touches on his, *cough cough* appetizing *cough cough* desert.

"You're sick." Claire said in disgust with a hand on her stomach.

"You mean he's going to be." Jared says from the other side of the table, his elbow propped up and phone ready to film the events about to take place before us.

You see, Zach decided that Mondays are the perfect day of the week for his Z-man bam.

What is a Z-man bam? Good question. A Z-man bam can consist of a variety of unlikely foods that should never be stored together, especially in one's stomach.

Today it was banana slices covered in avocado dip, pizza crust that had been soaked in pickle juice, anchovies, some eggplant slices covered in peanut butter, grilled cheese, a semi butt melted chocolate bar, and humus dipped celery, with pink and green sprinkles on whip cream to top it all off.

I have no clue where the heck Zach got all of these food items from, but I really wish he hadn't, for his and everyone else's stomach's sake.

"Why are you doing this again?" Natalie questions. I'm with her. This is literally the most repulsive concoction that's ever been created on earth.

"Because he's an idiot." Chase says before Zach can reply.

"I am not." Zach denies as he scoops up some of his Z-man bam, ready to digest it ( if this thing is digestible that is).

"I see. Just to make sure he doesn't mess up the flow of his reputation." Natalie concludes earning a dirty look from Zach as he raised the deadly spoon to his mouth, it was surely going to be a fatal action of his.

And the bite...

"It actually doesn't taste half bad." Zach said after a moment, his mouth still containing the bite.

The features of his face were twisted up as his taste buds came to life, no doubt sending a million and one signals to his brain alerting it of all the different flavors his papilla were engulfed in.

"Oh yeah? Then swallow it big guy." Jared challenged.

And he did. Zach, you're lovable, but hopelessly stupid.

"How you feeling?" Claire ventured.

"Fine. Wonderful. Just my jolly Wally self, even better than that in fact. I think I'll have some more." Zach replied before continuing to eat the whole thing.

"You're name isn't Wally." Chase stated.

"It was the only thing I could think of that rhymed with jolly at the moment, give me a break." Zach retorts taking another bite.

I'm not easily grossed out, but it took me a grand totally of .3 seconds to feel like puking at the sight.

Suddenly, I remember that I hadn't switched out my books after World History because I was talking with Cal, meaning I didn't have my math homework or books.