Chapter 23 | Greek gods, Check

Cover above by master_clutz thank you it's so cute! -Nats💞

^ ^ ^

Annalise's P.O.V.

Izzi was laughing his head off on the couch being the goofy little adorable brother that he is. He always laughed at the part in the first Star Wars movie (from the "prequels") when the Queen was pretending to be fake and they fall for it completely believing it was true.

I shook my head smiling. I had just finished deconstructing the blanket fort. 

1:45pm. I needed to start getting ready for work or I wouldn't make in time walking there.

"Alrighty, while you keep watching I'm going to go get ready for work okay?"

He responded with a distracted "yeah".

Five minutes later I was changed into my light blue dress uniform. I had my white tennis shoes for work only, and my hair was scooped up in a high ponytail.

I put my phone and keys in my dress pocket, the only perk of the outfit. I grabbed my white windbreaker just in case it got cold or rainy. 

I cuddled with Izzi watching the rest of the movie till the doorbell rang. 

1:58. She's early.

"Hey Anne, I'm not too early am I?"

I shook my head, "Nope. Not at all." I opened the door for her to come in.

"Izzi, come here, I want you to meet someone."

Israel turned his head and his eyes grew a little wide. He slowly got up with Sugar clutched at his side as he walked over to me.

"Israel this is my friend Ruby. She's going to be watch-"

"Playing-" Ruby interrupted.

"-Playing, with you until I'm off from work, okay?" I said kneeling down next to him.

He looked at me, then at Ruby, then to me. He slowly nodded but I could still tell he wasn't too sure of himself.

"Hello Izzi. That's okay if I call you that right?" Ruby said bending down to his height.

He nodded. "I hope you don't mind, but I'd kinda like to just lay around watch Star Wars, build LEGO's, and eat Nutella. Would you be okay with that?" Man, she hit all three of his weak spots. I commend you my friend.

I'm pretty sure Izzi's pupils were the size of dinner plates."Y-you wike LEGO's?"

"Yep."

"N Star Wars?"

"Who doesn't?"

"N-N-N Nutella?!?!!" Geez. Don't have a heart attack kiddo. 

"Mhm." Ruby nodded, a smile on her face.

Izzi hugged me tightly for all of 3 seconds before grabbing Ruby's hand. "Bye Lise, me and Robby have to go do stuff."