Chapter 5 | You Want A Alpabetical or Chronological List?

Chase's P. O. V.

We arrived at the house all too soon it seemed like. I look at the outside of the house. It looks like it's had a fresh coat of paint and doesn't look too bad considering how old it is.

I look at Annalise and Israel sleeping in the passenger seat. If that sight didn't make your heart melt then I don't know what will.

I'm torn at not wanting to wake her up but I have to. I look at her face and gently shake her. She mumbled something groaning and moving around a little.

"Annalise?" I said softly, gently shaking her shoulder.

I heard her groan, and shift,"Mm, whaaaat?" She said sleepy dragging out her words.

"We're home." Just then her eyes flew open it scared me. She looked at the house before us and I heard her mumble 'oh' as she leaned back into her seat.

She still stared out in front for a full minute.

"Um, Annalise? Hello?" I said waving a hand in from of her face.

"Huh, what?" She said coming out of whatever that was.

^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^

Annalise's P.O.V.

I was back at my house, not Aunt Lucy's, MY house. I heard the front door opened and my dad walked in and I see Izzi, all well running up to him. My dad scooped him up ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead, laughing and smiling with Izzi giggling. All the sudden two young kids run through the room. I can't see their faces, but one is a girl and the other a boy. The little girl has a baseball cap and light , wavy brown hair flowing behind her as she giggles trying to run away from the dark haired boy her age it looked. My attention was snapped back to my dad and Izzi as the kids disappeared. My mom came in and kissed my dad's cheek and smiled at Izzi before looking at me.

Dad set Izzi down and with an arm around mom he held out his other arm,"Come here princess." I felt tears of happiness well up in my eyes as I ran into my mom and dad's arms. It felt so good, it had be so long.

"Welcome back princess, you're home..." And then everything began to fade, the word 'home' echoing as I then feel a hand on my shoulder...

I groaned,"Mm, whaaaat?"

"We're home." My heart skipped a beat I'm sure and my eyes flew up and I leaned forward with anticipation. It's just like my dre- and then I realize it's Aunt Lucy's house in front and I lean back.

It's just a dream Annalise, it's just a dream. But it was so real, so happy...

"Um, Annalise? Hello?" I suddenly see a hand waving in front of me.

"Huh, what?" I say realizing its Chase who's talking to me and Izzi's in my lap. Ohh, Chase drove me home, I must've been sleeping.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, thanks." I open the door with Izzi waking up in my arms.

"Liseeee..." He said rubbing his eyes with a hand.

"Mhm.."

"Are we there yet?" He said yawning.

"Yes Izzi, we're home." I say with a smile letting out a heavy sigh I couldn't hold back.

I grab Izzi's bag and walk up to my house. I unlock it with my keys and walking in forgetting about the door. I walk down a hallway and in the second room I set his bag down and lay him on the bed.