Chapter 8 | Tick-tock... Tick-tock...

Zach's P.O.V.

I've been boringly in Government something, I don't remember because I really don't care, for the past five minutes waiting for it to start.

As expected, for obvious reasons, there's about three girls around me. One sitting on my desk, one leaning against it next to her and another standing next to my seat talking about who knows what. Probably about how she's thinking about changing mascara so that it doesn't damage her fake, whoops couch cough, "natural" long eyelashes.

I look to see Leon across the room talking to Natalie. Even though he denies it I know he likes her. I've known him since he was a baby, weLl I was one too, and the kid is an open book. Or at least to me.

The girl next to me, um, Carol, Cassandra.... I don't know, some C name, was asking me which one I thought she should use. I don't flipping care, looks the same to me. I was about to answer when the king of the house walked in.

As Chase made his way to his seat next to me I turned to.... umm..that girl," It was nice talking to you ladies but I neEd to chat with my good bud Chase so if you don't mind Carol and friends..."

"Caitlyn. And what about my mascara you never said."

Caitlyn! Told you it was a C name. "The first one sounds great, just do whatever you want you'll look beautiful either way," I said give her a charming wink that thankfully made her and her friends go to there seats, not far enough away from me, giggling.

Finally, now for that chat. I turned to see Chase ruffle Leon's hair and he didn't look to happy about it with a... OOOO is that what I think it is??? Looks like Chase won't be the only one I'll have to corner today... I thought with a smirk.

Chase came and sat down next to me and I swung an arm around him.

Chase's P.O.V.

I had to split paths with Annalise or I'd be late for my Government class. Can someone say BORING. Like I even cared about the thing. Screw it, I should've just been late, this class isn't worth being on time for when I could've walked Annalise to her class. Wait, why does that matter? Nevermind.

I walked into the class seeing Zach with girls flocking around him like he's as hot as fire, which he's not. They literally have no idea, I have so many things on him since I've known since we were kids. Like the superman briefs he's probably wearing right now.

I catch something out of the corner of my eye. That would be Leon talking to Natalie. He's totally got a thing for her. I wonder how long it'll take for him to man up and do something.

I mean, she's cute but not even close to Ann- whoa. Okay, now I really sound like a stalker. I'm thinking about her what seems like constantly. Like what the heck I just met her yesterday. Although it feels longer than that.

As the great big brother I am, yeah I kinda adopted him and Zach, I know you can feel sorry for me now, I decided to make things interesting.

I walked up as ruffled his hair. "Hey!" Leon said immediately trying to fix his hair.

"LeeLee, how's my lil buddy doing?"

"Don't call me that."

"Oh hi Natalie."

"Hello."

"So has he told you that-"

"Okay that's enough right there." Said Leon interrupting me.

"What don't you trust me?"

"Not in your life."

"Alright alright. See you later Natalie." I winked at her making Leon glare at me attempting to make me into charcoal. Sorry bud but you're failing with a capital F.

"Uh, yeah I guess?" She looked confused as I walked over to Zach sat down next to him before turning her attention back to Leon.

They're perfect together. And that's when I feel an arm around my shoulders.

"Chasey old pal, what have you been up to?" Zach said wiggling his eyebrows at me. He is sometimes a pain in the neck.

"Nothing." I say and fling his arm off of me, "And don't call me that."

"Aww but Chasey I thought we were good fwiends."

"Unfortunately."

"The burn." He replied just before Mr.Maddocks, aka Mr.LongestBoringEncyclopedia, starts the class.

*23 paper balls, 10 paper airplanes, and 5 thumb wars later*

It seems like it's been forever. No eternity. No scratch that. A FOREVER eternity. Multiply that by the largest number you can possibly put together and add it to the square root of an infinity of FOREVER eternity, then adding it to the FOREVER eternity and you're pretty close to how long this class has been going on. And you don't have to be a math genius, even though I am, to figure that out.

Curse these 1:45-2hr classes. And no breaks! Like why the hêll no breaks?! I couldn't wait to leave. At least in Human A & P Mr. Majerus was interesting, sometimes boring but interesting.

Tick-tock, tick-tock. Tick/tap-tock/tap... So repeated the most annoying pattern from Zach's mouth which was creating the tick-tocking sound. To top it off he kept tapping his pencil, making a tick-tap tock-tap. elbowed him in the chest causing him to cough.

After getting a glare from Mr. Maddocks, who was still lecturing Zach hiss whispered leaning towards me, "Why'd you do that?!"

"You were being annoying!"

"We'll do you see anything else to do?!" He snapped back.

Mr. Maddocks looked in our direction seeming like he was about to say something about us when the bell rang loudly and was forced to say, "Class dismissed."

I happily piled out of there with all the other students into the hallway. My eyes grazed over the many heads of students creating a rushing flow and spotted a light brown crowned head.

Found her. She looked lost, confused, vulnerable. The last one made me cringe.

I barely slid through two bodies and grabbed her wrist gently to pull her out of the mess of the crowd.

She looked surprised and slightly startled when I grabbed her wrist but once she saw it was me she let me pull her out of the boxed in space.

"Thank you." She said looking a little embarrassed.

"You're welcome. And hey, don't worry about it. The first few days get a little getting used to, even for me and I've been here for four years." She smiled slightly and I winked at her.

"Come on Sweetcakes Human A&P awaits!" She laughed as I pulled her through yet another crowd.

I opened the door for her, "Once again, Madam Moselle has safely arrived thanks to moi."

She rolled her eyes but she didn't fool me. I saw her smile in them as she stepped into class. We walked to our seats to await the joy of the Physiology, yay. Still on Module one, a run down on human anatomy and physiology.

But then again, Annalise's with me, maybe it won't be so bad after all.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Sooo yeaaa, chapter 8 guys. I'm actually feeling good, I've whipped this out in what, three weeks? That's like almost three chapters a week and I'm suppose to do one per book per week. Whoops *guilty-not-so-sorry-look* What'd you think of Zach's P.O.V. ? Let me know and any/all suggestions are appreciated.

See you in the next chapter,
(Hopefully of another book)
- ✍🏻yourjewel🍫
xoxoxoxoxoxo