Chapter 22 | Pancakes?

(Just to clarify, Chase never left the house in the last chapter, just the room. -Nats💞 xoxo)

Annalise's P.O.V.

I rolled over groaning. 

I took a deep breath in while stretching my limbs. I turned my head on the pillow when it hit me.

No seriously, it like literally hit me.

I was about to blindly whack whatever hit me, but I opened my eyes first. Izzi was holding a pillow, a huge grin on his face.

"Oh Izzi, you didn't just whack me with a pillow did you?" I said fully awake now.

He giggled and tried to hide his smirk behind the pillow. Don't matter how adorable he is, he's getting it.

"Cause, I'm pretty sure you did-" I said taking the covers off sitting up,"-and you know what that means don't you?" I continued the smirk now on my face.

His eyes widened and he tried to run with the pillow but I caught him. I lifted his small body into the air, him squealing as I laid him down on my bed. 

My hand hovered over his stomach, and he began to squirm and giggle,"L-L-Liiiiiiiiiiiiiii-ss-sssseeeeeeeeeee-" he laughed my name as I tickled the life out of him. 

"S-ST-ST-OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP-" he squealed.

I continued merciless, "What do you say?"

"P-P-PLEEEEEAAAAAASSEEEEEE!!!" He was laughing uncontrollably that he was choking himself. I stopped and kissed his cheek. "Now, what do you need that you had to whack me with a pillow for?"

"I'm hungry." Of course. Typical boy to ruin beauty sleep or anything really for food. Not that I really need beauty sleep, it wouldn't help much in improving my appearance.

I sighed,"Fine- what do you want?"

"Olaf Pancakes!" He said excitedly.

I rubbed my nose against his making him giggle. I stood up, "Alright bro, Olaf pancakes it is." He smiled and climbed off the bed dragging Sugar along. 

"Now you go change and play or something while I make them okay?" He happily skipped out of the room.

I brushed my teeth and my crazy bed hair. I put it up in a ponytail and changed into my big worn Braves tee. Yes, we were originally from Michigan and then moved to West Virginia, but my dad always had this love for the Atlanta Braves and Georgia Peaches. This was his favorite shirt in his college days, which is weird to think about. 

I put on Capri leggings, my t-shirt comes down to my mid-thigh and I can't help but grin. I like lounging around in my leggings on Saturdays before I have to wear a dress for work all night.

10:30am. 

I started pulling out the milk for the pancakes when I noticed the blanket fort in the living room. Blanket fort? Izzi couldn't have made it by himself- that's weird. 

Oh my god. 

Lise you're so stupid you'd forget your head 9/10 times. 

Chase must still be here. 

I walked over to the couch, and there he was asleep on his stomach, softly snoring with an arm throw over the couch, his hair disheveled. And he still looked good.

But that wasn't the point, the point was that I was suppose to have slept on the couch and him on my bed. He must've switched after I fell asleep. The little sneak.