Chapter 38

Sehun was all alone tonight. Both his friends, Chanyeol and Chen couldn't accompany him him tonight due to family reasons. He didn't mind actually, instead he felt guilty for taking most of their time for his own selfish reasons.

His eyes were overlooking the view of the garden from one of the french doors in the hallway near Krystal's room. He stood there, silently watching the shimmering stars above and the silvery light casted upon the garden by the moon. The silence had calmed him and it gave him a peace of mind since he had a busy day earlier during the day. The tension in his shoulders loosened and he let his shoulders sag as he leaned his back onto the wall behind him.

The sudden creaking sound of the door had alerted him, making him standing straight up and his eyes scanning for movements in the dark hallway. ' You're still awake?' A voice asked groggily. It was Jungkook's voice, Sehun recognised. He sighed heavily and leaned on the wall once again.

' The same question for you. Why are you still awake?' He asked the approaching the boy. Jungkook walked closer to him with heavy steps with his half lidded eyes. ' Couldn't sleep.' he replied curtly.

Sehun's eyes scanned him from head to toe. The night gown Jungkook was wearing had certainly perked his interest on the boy's choice of comfortable night attire. As if sensing his intense gaze, Jungkook snapped, ' What are you staring at?'

Sehun stifled a laugh. ' No, its just..' he clears his throat trying to stop himself from laughing. Jungkook, the smart boy he was, understood why the blonde was laughing despite himself not making any jokes. Heat crept to his his face, turning his cheeks a deep blush of red. Jungkook's eyes fell to the floor as he tried to hide his embarassed face.

' Milady told me she liked these dresses! She wanted to see how I would like if I wore one!' The blushing boy tried to explain himself, but failed miserably because Sehun broke into laughter the moment Jungkook told him that Krystal chose his attire.

' I get it. I get it. ' Sehun spoke in between his laughter. ' But why didn't you change into something else before you fell asleep?'

The blush on his cheeks deepened and shyly the boy whispered, ' Its comfortable.'

Sehun bellowed in laughter once again. The sight of the shy, fidgeting boy in the nightdress clearly amused him to the point his stomach due to laughing so hard. ' Stop laughing will you?' Jungkook grumbled.

Pitying the poor boy, Sehun calmed himself and tried to look at the boy with a straight face. ' Sorry.. Its just so funny seeing you in that.'

' I know, so stop laughing.' The boy scolded him.

' Okay, okay.'

Jungkook eyes travelled around the hallway as if looking for something. ' You're alone tonight? Where are Chanyeol and Chen?'

' The two of them are busy. So its only me guarding the house tonight. '

' So you must be bored tonight.'

Sehun smiled. ' Not really. ' His eyes fall on the view of the night sky once again. ' Being alone is actually quite soothing actually. The silence is making quite a lot of things.'

' Oh...' Jungkook nods slightly. Slowly, he went to Sehun's side and leaned his back just right beside the blonde. ' Since I can't sleep.. Can I stay here with you?' He looked up at him, a small smile painted his face.