Chapter 9

Kai groaned in frustration as Mr. Boring Kim continued ranting about his so called ' Golden Age' back the 1990's. He yawned and wiped a stray tear from the corner his eyes. Half of the class were dozing off and the others were just busy watching porn under the table or blocking the teacher's blabbering with their headphones.

Kai placed his chin in his hand and his eyelids were slowly closing but his intention to sleep was interrupted when a girl suddenly barged into the room and started bowing and apologizing numerous times.

Mr.Kim's lips twitched from annoyance but he scolded the girl briskly and shooed her away to her seat.

Kai blinked away and started focusing on the girl. His eyes widened in shock when he recognised her. It was without a doubt Krystal who came late. He furrowed his brows and looked at her suspiciously as she plopped down in her seat and took out her books fron her bag hastily.

She looked troubled and her eyes were red and puffy. ' Did something happened?' he wondered as he continued to study her.

Something is seriously going on.

In all the years that Kai knew her, she was never ever late for school. If she was late, it would be something really really important.

Kai was finally fully awake and for the whole time in class, his attention was only on girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The group of young vampires walked leisurely along the half crowded sidewalk eventhough it was still bright outside.

All of them wore their designer shades and everybody had an umbrella hovering above their heads. Despite being immune to sunlight, the boys still had to prevent from skin rash which was really annoying to them.

They stopped near a certain high school gate and watched as students exited the gates.

' Hmmmm. . is this the school that he talked about?' Baek Hyun asked with his head cocked to the side.

' I think so. The boys are wearing the same uniform as he does.' Suho replied.

Baek Hyun took a long breath and exhaled slowly. ' Aaaaah.... The smell of fresh blood flowing in their veins are making me really hungry.' he said dreamily while licking his lips.

Kris cleared his throat and the other boys' attention all went to him. ' Don't make a fuss. ' he warned. ' Or I'll stake you myself.'
The boys gulped and zipped their lips instantly.

' Actually, we're already causing a fuss.' Suho deadpanned and pointed towards the group of young girls who was giggling and swooning towards them not far away from where they were standing.

Kris rolled his eyes. ' It seems that our beauty is too much for them to handle.' he said wearily.

They were about to leave the school when a familiar boy caught their eyes. They stopped and headed towards him.

But he didn't notice the group of young vamps. Instead, the boy was trying to catch up with a girl who was heading towards the their opposite direction in a fast pace.

Kris squinted his eyes. ' That girl.... I know her....' he muttered while trying remember. With his vampire speed, he appeared at the girl's side in a blink of an eye.

Baek Hyun leaned into Suho's ear. ' Look who's making a fuss now.'

The girl almost screamed but Kris immediately silenced her by placing his hand on her mouth.

' Hello there... Nice to see you again.' he smirked and pulled away his hand.

She stared ghastly at him and took a few steps back. ' uuhhh. .. What do you want?' she squeaked.

He noticed the girl's skinny legs were trembling. Kris pouted. ' Are you afraid of me?' he tried to sound hurt.

She nodded and it made Kris's grin became more wider.

Before he could tease her again, Kai caught up with them and looked surprised when he saw her with Kris.

Kris laughed when he saw Kai pulled her away from him and stood in front of her defensively. ' What are you doing here Kris?' he asked, his voice sounded tensed.

The girl leaned towards Kai's ear. ' You know him?' she whispered silently but still Kris could hear her.

Kris smiled smugly. ' Oh, of course he does. He is my knight after all.' he exclaimed with his arms opened.

' What?' she looked at Kai, wanting an anwer from him but he was too busy glaring at Kris.

Meanwhile, the other young vamps materialized beside Kris and looked at the the two boys weirdly.

' What's going on?' Suho asked in confusion.

' You guys are here too?!' Kai shrieked.

' Hey Kai..' Tao and Baek Hyun greeted him in unison.

Baek Hyun saw Krystal peeking from behind Kai's back. ' You!!!!' He shouted and pointed his finger at the girl, startling her.

' You know her too?' Kai widened his eyes in surprise.

' Yeah I do.' he snorted and rolled his eyes at her.

Kai facepalmed while Krystal's head was getting dizzier and her face was becoming paler.

Noticing Krystal's condition, Kai sighed heavily and looked at his friends warily.
' We need to talk.'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hellooooo readers,

Sorry I havent updated in a long time. I've just finished my monthly test and it went really bad T ^ T. ( I think)

Anywayssss I tried to update eventhough my schedule is booked with marching band practice. I'm sorry if my fanfic is boring. Eventhough in my mind I could imagine all happening but I can't seem to write it properly.

Sooooo Sooorrryyyy. Btw plz comment. I really do love it when you guys comment.