Chapter 34

SEHUN

I can't stand it. I can't.

If Chanyeol and Chen wasn't holding me back right now, I would have barged into that room and held her tightly in my embrace even if it would KILL ME.

Right after she woke up, she immediately lunged at me and pushed me down to the floor.        She was baring her fangs and her nails were digging into the flesh at the nape of neck making me bleed. I struggled and tried to get her off me but I couldn't do anything to her because I was afraid to hurt her.

Luckily, Chanyeol and Chen came at the right time and pulled her off of me. Chen gave shocked her a bit enough to make faint for a moment. In that short moment, the two of them saved me and brought me out of the room.

Krystal had changed.

She was almost losing her sanity inside her room; wrecking havoc in every part of that tiny little room only to search for a drop of blood that she craves so madly.

I, on the other hand, was at the corner in front of her room, crying my heart out because I couldn't bear to see her suffering. The monster eating her up inside. I could almost hear the human part of her crying in pain through the monster in the room.

I was so lost into my thoughts when suddenly Suho and Baekhyun came striding towards the direction of her room along with an unfamiliar boy trailing behind him. I picked up the boy's scent when walked past me. My eyes widened in horror when I recognised his scent. The boy was actually human. What the hell was he doing following a bloodsucker?!

Instantly, I ran past the two before they could even reach the room and blocked the entrance.
' What the hell do you think you're doing Suho!? I thought I asked you to bring blood packs not a fucking actual living stock!' I screamed as he glared at the latter.

Suho, unperturbed by my unleashed anger replied sternly, ' Move aside, Sehun. Things would only get worse if you keep interfering.'

' No! I don't you making Krystal a murderer! '

Suho sighed. He looked past the boy to find Chanyeol watching them. ' Chanyeol, I beg you. Please make him move before I do it.'

Chanyeol purses his lips and nods. He walked over to me and grasped my shoulders. ' Sehun. You have to trust him. Please.' He searched for my eyes as he pleaded.

' Fine.' I lowered my arms and stepped away from the door. ' But if anything happens, I'm going to kill him for it.' I glared at him. He shakes his head and sighs again before he enters the room with the boy.

............................................................................

KRYSTAL

My throat. Its parched and dry like the desert.
My fingers kept clawing at my throat because I was feeling so thirsty. So so thirsty. I think I haven't been drinking a drop of water for so many years.

On the other hand, my head was throbbing in pain and my mind was filled with screaming voices. But the weird thing is the voices sounded like mine.

I don't know. I can't even think straight right now.

Its just so hard to think. I can't think. I can't. I really can't.

Because the more I think, the more my head hurts.

And the pain is so painful. Very very painful.

But then, I smell something familiar. I know that smell.

That sweet metallic smell of his blood.

My baby's blood.

I blinked my eyes a few times until my eyesight finally becomes clear and I finally see him. He's here. And he's holding out his hand to me.

' Jungkook!' I shrieked in delight from seeing him. He was smiling and his arms were open wide for me. ' Milady! '

I lunged for him and hugged him tightly in my arms. I buried my face in the nape of his neck and inhaled his familiar scent. ' I missed you so much!' I cried out. He, in return, caressed my hair and pulled me closer to him.

' I missed you too.' He replied warmly. He pulled me away for a second and wiped a stray tear from the corner of my eyes gently. ' I think..' he says softly. ' .... Its time for your meal.. Don't you think?'

I nod enthusiastically. He smiled and bared his neck open wide. ' Drink to your heart's content.'

I gave him one last glance before I licked my lips and bared my fangs. Slowly, I thrust the pair of sharp incisors into his neck. The metallic taste of his sweet blood filled my mouth. I could hear him groan from the pain but poison from my fangs had later kicked off and gave him a taste of pleasure instead.

My throat no longer feels parched and dry. The mingraines had also started to fade away and the fuzziness that had kept me from thinking properly had beed wiped away as his hot blood warms my body.

I could feel Jungkook's grip on my shoulders become weak so I took the initiative to stop. I pulled out my fangs and held Jungkook closer to my body.

' I'm sorry' I cried. Reality had started kick in when my surroundings had no longer become a blur. Jungkook's warm body had become slightly cold. The blush on his cheeks were no longer and replaced with pale ones like mine.

Instead of being mad at me, he replied with a warm, caring smile. ' Its okay.  I'm fine. Its not your fault.'

After that, he fainted in my arms.