Chapter 5

¤ Krystal ¤

Eventhough it was a really good evening to be happy because the weather wasn't that cold and I didn't have any homework for the day (yayy!!!) but my mind was really messed up.

Ugh I really hate Kai. Why does he have to be so overprotective over me? I know I live alone and plus I'm a girl but it doesn't mean he can tell me what to do with my life?! I am seriously not going to talk to him for a week.

My head was hung low and my shoulders were slumped as I walked slowly. Now how am I going to tell Sehun to get the hell out of my house? I'm already feeling guilty just thinking about it. What if he doesn't even have a house when I kick him out? Won't that make me the bad guy?  Plus, having him in the house didn't really bother me at all. In fact, I like having him around. Its been years since I've come home with someone waiting for me.

I groaned in frustration and kicked a stray can on the road.

' Ouch!'

My feet jerked to a stop and my body froze. What was that?

I raised my head and saw a guy rubbing his shin. To my despair, I saw the can that I had just kicked a few seconds ago lying beside his feet.

He turned to me with his face wincing from the pain but still, his face was so stunning and oddly he resembles Sehun a little bit. But his features were a bit softer and deerlike. 

' Did you just threw this at me?' he asked. Wahh, even his voice sounds so sweet and nice.

Wait a second, what did I just say?

I mentally shook my head and snapped back to my senses. I jogged to his side and bowed 90° to him. ' I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I didn't notice you were in front of me.'

The deer guy patted my shoulder. ' It's okay. It was just an accident, right?' he gave me a warm smile with his eyes forming crescents. Cute!

' Oh.. Um thank you.' I blushed looking at him smile. ' Well, I guess I'll be going then.' I bowed to him once again and took my leave.

' Wait!'

I turned and raised a brow.' Yes?'

' You.. somehow have that person's scent..........' he muttered while staring at me intently and also like he wants to strangle me.

' Huh? ' I asked, dumbfounded with the current awkward situation.

He walked closer towards me, grabbed my hand and pulled me closer towards him. He buried his face in my neck and I get the feeling he's sniffing me like a dog.

' Eeek! What are you doing you pervert!!!!!??' I  shrieked in horror. I struggled in his grasp but he was too strong for a frail girl like me.

He pulled back a little to face me. ' You do have his scent.' he muttered. ' Let me go, you freakin pedophile! I don't know what you're talkin about!' I slapped his arm repeatedly as I tried desperately to escape. Tears had welled in my eyes but I fought the urge to cry. I can't show that I'm weak. Perverts like it when girls do that.

' Let me go! I don't know what you want but I'll do anything except for perverted things though.' I pleaded.

A devilish smirked appeared on his face making my legs tremble even harder and my heart beating more faster from the adrenaline. How can a face so beautiful look so sinister at the same time?

He grabbed me by the collar forcefully and pulled my face near to his. His smirk was still intact and there were evil glints in his eyes.

' Then, bring me to Oh Sehun. '