Chapter 24

Under the silver light of the moon, he leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes slowly as he brushed his soft lips to mine and softly pressed it to me.

The kiss somehow connected us. As if we were two pieces of a heart that completed each other. He had made feel perfect for the first time in my life. He...

She winced in pain as a flick on her forehead had interrupted her daydream.

' Ouch! What was that for?!' she shrieked, still rubbing the pain off her forehead.

' I was teaching you Vampire 101 and yet you were busy with your castle made of clouds.' Baekhyun scolded her as he propped his chin in his hand. ' Plus, you were smiling like some madman.'

She flushed in embarassment. ' Sorry.' she muttered.

Baekhyum leaned forward and cocked his head to the side.' Tell me princess. What were you thinking of?' he asked curiously. The girl blushed again and she averted her eyes away from him. ' Oh, i-it's n-nothing... Haha. Just my world of imagination there.' she chuckled nervously as she stuttered.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes and stared at her skeptically. ' Huh... You look like you're lying though. '

' Wha- no! I'm not lying!' she blurted out.

' Hmmmmm..... Then was the scene you and Sehun shoving each other's tongue inside of your throats was just an imagination then?' another voice had said from the entrance of the library.

The two vampires turned and saw Kris leaning on the door with a smirk plastered on his face.

Krystal's jaw dropped and her eyes bulged. ' H-how... did you..'

Kris shrugged. ' Just happened to be there.'

' Oh my goodness! Krystal! You kissed that freakin' dog?!' Baekhyun shrieked in horror with his hands on both of his cheeks.

' He's not a dog!!! And yes I did kiss him! What's so wrong about that?!' she pouted.

' Krystal.... He's a werewolf and a werewolf does not and never will fall in love with a vampire much less kiss one. Plus, even if you did fall in love, your family would forbid you from being together.' Baekhyun sighed as he averted his gaze away from her. He somehow was staring sadly into the distance as if he was brokenhearted. Krystal frowned in confusion.

' How would you know, Baek oppa? Have you ever loved a werewolf before? ' She asked carefully when she noticed his eyes were almost teary.

Kris suddenly placed his hand in her shoulder making her raise her head to look at him. ' Don't push it. ' he warned as he shook his head.

Krystal understood him and nodded with her lips pursed. ' Baekhyun oppa. I think that's enough for today. My head's already tired from studying too long. '

After wiping his tears, Baekhyun turned to her and frowned. ' But we've only started an hour ag-' he couldn't even finish his words when she stood up from her chair and left the room in flash of light.

' Baek.... Just go and have some time
alone. ' Kris said to a still dumbfounded Baekhyun. ' But my lesson hasn't-'

' Baek. Just go.' Kris squinted his blood red eyes as he warned him.

Baekhyun sighed and pursed his lips. 'Fine.'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Humming, she entered her family's garden of roses with her hand locked with Minghao's. The two were having their evening walk together as they didn't have much to do that evening. They were chatting happily together when suddenly a figure clad in a long jacket jumped over the tall walls and landed infront them.