37

Chanyeol enters the room, the sight of Krystal and her new beloved friend came into view as he sauntered towards his best friend, Oh Sehun. ' Yo!!' He greeted the blonde with his usual cheeky grin. But the latter had only nodded and replied with a curt ' Hey.'

Chanyeol frowned and stared at him, dumbfounded. ' Is something wrong?' He asked his friend worriedly because he just noticed that Sehun looked a bit different today. A tad furious and a bit more agigated than usual. ' Nothing. ' Sehun replied with his jaw clenched. He looked to be like he was surpressing his anger and it was proved when Chanyeol spotted that Sehun's hands were balled into fists by his side. Chanyeol leans beside him and followed his friend's eyes.

The corners of Chanyeol's lips were pulled to reach to his ears when he finally figured it out.
' Sehun..' he started off slowly, acting for it to be like the calm before the storm. ' Are you jealous of that goth boy?'. Sehun jerked his head to him. 'What?'

From the surprised look that Sehun was showing to him, it seems what he predicted has been proven to be true. ' You're jealous of Jungkook!' Chanyeol smiled triumphantly, his chest pulled forward and his head raised to reach the ceiling. Sehun rolled his eyes. ' Fuck off Yeol. Not in the mood.' Chanyeol laughed heartily. ' Oh shit! You're really pissed aren't you!?' He continued to laugh at a now grumpy looking Sehun.

Sehun, as pissed as he was, nudged the giant, causing him to hit the wall slightly. Chanyeol winced, ' That hurts you jerk.' He whined. Sehun stuck out his tongue and smirked devilishly. ' You deserved it.'

Pissed, Chanyeol pulled out his hand and fire began to erupt from his palms. ' You better watch it, windy boy! I can burn you.' He warned the smirking blonde through his gritted teeth. Sehun chuckled. ' Even if you didn't, I'm already hotter than you.'

' Burn~~~~' Chen intercepted, making Chanyeol more furious. ' Why you little shi--'
The giant was about to throw himself to Sehun but Krystal had come to them, disrupting his plan to attack. 'What's going on?' She asked innocently, Jungkook trailing behind her silently. 

' Nothing's going on, just a little brotherly chat...' the three of them plastered a fake smile. ' Oh.... I thought you guys were fighting.'
She smiled. ' By the way, Jungkook is hungry so I'm gonna go and make him something, do you guys wanna tag along?'

Sehun frowned. ' But he just ate three plates pancakes during breakfast!'

' Dhampirs get hungry easily, okay?! Plus, its almost feeding time for me so he needed the energy! ' Krystal sent him a murderous glare before flipping her hair right into his face as she walked out. Jungkook followed suit but before he exited the room, he halted infront of Sehun. ' Sorry if she's like that. Some vampires tend to overprotect their dhampirs since they've seen the memories of our past life. '

He followed after her, leaving a blank Sehun staring at his back.

Sehun got pulled into reality once again when Chanyeol placed his hand on his shoulder.
With a disappointed tone, he said to him as he shook his head, ' So not cool man, so not cool.'

' Oh fuck off Park Chanyeol!'

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update!
Its been quite hard to think of a plot. I'm not really reading any novels so its kinda hard to make up words!

Really am sorry!!

Btw thanks for the 11k!!!!! Love u guys lots!! Muah muah!