Chapter 25

Sehun laid on the grass under some huge oak tree at the palace garden while Krystal snuggled beside him whilst using his arm as a pillow. They were both enjoying each other's company while silently watching the clouds moving across the sky.

' Krystal...' Sehun broke off the silence and turned his head to her.

' Hmmm..'

' Want to see a magic trick?'

Krystal raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously. ' You can do magic?'

' Something kinda like that.' He pouted and smiled. ' Watch me.'

He stood up in front of her and closed his eyes. As she waited for him, a soft breeze blew around them and the wind seemed to circle around Sehun. Krystal widened her eyes when Sehun was suddenly gone with the wind that just blew by. Like literally. She saw him fade along with the wind right in front of her eyes.

She looked around for him frantically, afraid that he had already ran away. Another soft breeze blew again, but this time she felt as if it was kissing her cheeks and also the breeze felt warm, just like the feeling of being in someone's embrace.

' Do you like it?' Sehun suddenly whispered into her ear. She turned around but still there was no sign of him but only the soft breeze blowing around her.

' Where are you Oh Sehun?'

' I'm right behind you.'

She turned around and saw him leaning on the tree with a grin plastered on his face. As Sehun appeared, the soft breeze that blew just now had dissappeared which was kinda weird to her. ' What happened just now?' she asked.

' How did it feel when the breeze blew around you?' he asked her, ignoring her question.

' Warm.... Why are you asking me that? It's just the wind blowing. That's normal.' She huffed.

' Did you feel like it was hugging you?'

Krystal rolled her eyes and sighed. ' Kinda. Why?'

' That was me hugging you. ' he grinned triumphantly at her.

She cocked her head to the side and her brows knitted together. ' Huh? '

' You do know that I can control the wind,right? So I learned a new trick from my teacher that I could also be one with the wind, like I did just now.'

Krystal widened her eyes in shock. ' That was you?! No wonder it felt familiar.'

Sehun chuckled and was about to hug her when a voice suddenly called out his name from the tall walls. The two both turned and saw half of Luhan's body poking out from the other side of the wall.

' Yo Sehun! We gotta go! Dad's gonna be back in half an hour! '

Sehun clicked his tongue in annoyance and rolled his eyes. ' I thought you said he wasn't supposed to be back until next week!' he yelled back to his brother.

' Sorry bro! Change of plans!'

Sehun groaned. He looked at Krystal and sighed heavily.' I'm sorry I have to go.'

She smiled and nodded. ' It's okay. I understand. ' He was about to do his magic trick again but he opened his eyes and went back to her.

' Sorry I almost forgot. Krystal can you please turn around. ' She obliged and turned around for him. Sehun took out a gold necklace from his pocket and olace it around Krystal's neck.

She turned to him with a shocked expression her face. ' Sehun.....'

' I bought it now. The krystal stone is actually my birhstone and since the spelling of the stone is the same as your name so I decided to give it to you. '

Krystal looked at him gratefully and gave a tight hug. ' Thank you. I'll always wear it. '

' Your welcome babe. ' He kissed her on the lips. ' Oh and plus, if you miss me, hold that stone and call my name three times and the magic trick would happen to you. '
' Seriously?!' she piped up.

' Of course. I thought that was the only way you could remember me.' he told her while rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

' Thank you Sehun. ' she smiled. ' Since you've given me something. Take my ring.'

She took of her jade ring and placed it in his hand. ' It was a gift from my adopted parents. You should take it.'

' Thank you.' he said and gave her another tight hug.

' Oh Sehun you better hurry up or I will drag you home by myself!' Luhan screamed breaking the sweet moment between them.

Sehun sighed. ' I think I'll go now. Bye. ' he gave her a soft peck on the lips before taking a few steps back and faded along the breeze.

' Bye. ' Krystal waved at him as he fades and stared at the spot where he last stood sadly for a long time before she went back inside the palace.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was after dinner when she was walking back towards her chamber that the occurence happened.

She was as always walking with her head high in the clouds thinking about Sehun and all when she bumped into him and to her dismay, she bumped him near a flight of stairs so when she fell, she fell down the stairs instead of the cold floor.

' Ouch!' she winced from the pain of the newly made cut on her knee.

' Shit! I'm so sorry!' The person that bumped into her rushed towards her and held out his hand for her to reach. She raised her head and widened her eyes when she saw the handsome boy who wad looking worriedly at her. But she held her thoughts to herself and took his hand so she could easily stand up.

' Are you okay, your Majesty?' he asked but Krystal was too focused on his deep dimples to hear him. ' Em... Your Majesty?'
' Oh. .. Er Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Just a small cut on the knee. Haha...'

' Oh let me fix it! I'm a healer so I can the cut of yours in a jiffy. Here let me see it.' he kneeled down and studied the cut on her knee before placing his hand on the cut. After a few seconds, a dim light started to appear between her knee and his hand which made Krystal stare at it in pure awe. After the light faded, he took away his hand and stood to meet her eyes again.

' There all fixed up. This is as a sorry for bumping into you.' he smiled.

' Oh it's okay. I don't really mind. By the way, who are you? I've never seen you here before?'

The boy chuckled and sighed. ' I just arrived at palace this evening. I'm actually your cousin from your father's side. My name is Zhang Yixing but people usually call me Lay. '

' Oooh... No wonder I've never seen you. '

' It's okay. You actually still have never met all of the cousins too haven't you?'

' Yeah... Haaa. Anyways what did you come here for?'

Lay shrugged. ' I don't know. I was suddenly summoned this morning. I was heading towards the King's room to find out.'

' Ooh. . Well then sorry for keeping you. You better go. Father must be eager to see you.'

' Okay. Anyways, it's nice to finally meet you princess.' he smiled showing his dimples again.

' It's nice to meet you too.'

As she watched him walk away, an uneasy started to stir inside her chest but she shrugged it off as always because she believed that these feelings had always only make her uneasy but ending up nothing happening to her.

But this time she was absolutely wrong.

------------------------------------------------------:-/----------

Woohoo! A new year's special!

Glad I made it! Hope you like my gift.

Anyways happy new year!!!!!