- Fifty -

Jeez, fifty is a lot. Also, I really recommend listening to 'Trouble' by Cage the Elephant, I can't stop listening to it. Also, try to catch the Clear reference.

Anyways, enjoy this filler.

"Dude, she's crazy."

"But I love her."

"I know," Josh said, sipping his soda.

Tyler told Josh all about what happened last night, even though he promised you he wouldn't say anything.

"I can't believe she actually went after me," Tyler said, smiling at Josh and sipping his Red Bull.

You were asleep in the other room, you were quite sleep deprived. So Tyler told you he would just be with Josh.

Tyler was quite tired also, he stayed up most of the night waiting by the bathroom door. But he decided that he would let you sleep instead.

"I wonder how she even woke up..." Josh wondered, exchanging his glance to the window next to him.

"I have no idea," Tyler said, looking at his best friend.

"Maybe her dreams are signs!" Josh exclaimed cryptically and sarcastically.

"Yeah, right," Tyler smiled and rolled his eyes.

Tyler still wasn't sure if you forgiven him completely yet, all you did was kiss him once.

He sighed and picked up his phone which was on the table next to him.

12:56 p.m.

"Oh, shoot. Soundcheck is in about a half an hour. I'll head back to the condo to get ready," Tyler said and got off of the couch next to Josh.

"See you in a bit," Josh hollered as Tyler walked out.

"Bye!"

It was actually cloudy out. Humid, but cloudy. It was really strange.

The weather was moody, maybe.

Tyler quietly opened the door and tip-toed past you.

He grabbed what he needed for the concert, it wasn't much.

Tyler just left Josh's place early so he could talk to you.

Kind of.

He sighed and sat next to you on the bed. While you were lain down, still asleep.

"Look..."

Tyler tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, and smiled at your sleeping state.

"I'm sorry about last night," he went on.

"It's just one of those things that I can't forgive myself for, no matter how hard I try."

He grabbed your hand and started rubbing circles with his thumb on your hand.

"And I know you forgave me," he looked down, "Or you might be lying, and I want you to be honest."

Tyler sighed again and looked towards the window.

"I know things have been crazy," he said.

"And I know you've been helping me a lot, and I thank you for that."

Tyler smiled again and started rubbing your back soothingly.

"Dealing with these kind of things is difficult," he went on.

"And I don't know how much longer you'll stay."

Tyler twisted his mouth to keep his emotions in.

"I just love you, so, so much," he squeezed your hands tighter.

"It's just everything is crazy, and not going how I planned it to be," he changed his glance to the sheets.

"But I'm glad your with me," Tyler smiled and looked at you gratefully, even though you were asleep.

"I bet it's annoying for you, dealing with some of my problems," Tyler bit his lip slightly.

This time, he couldn't contain it.

His jaw started working as he tried to keep us tears in.

He squeezed your hands very tightly and looked down.

"Let me know when you've had enough."

Sorry for the long wait. My life has been insanely busy.
Anyways, I'm obsessed with a new band called AJR.
And I dunno.