- Twenty Four -

This chapters kind of boring, but enjoy ig lol.

"Let's do this!" Josh shouted, loading some concert supplies into the back of a big moving truck. It's used to haul their supplies normally.

Tyler was inside of the studio, trying to get his piano into the back of the truck also.

Josh was busy with some stage crew workers and didn't need your help at the moment, so you went inside to check in on Tyler.

Tyler was inside with his piano, unplugging cords, and picking up speakers.

He glanced up at you, "Hi, pretty,"

"Hey Ty, need any help?" You ask, your eyes wandering around the little space.

"Well, could you carry these little speakers and put them in the back of the truck? I'll take the big ones," Tyler said, handing you a speaker.

"Sure!" You say, already heading out the door.

Josh helped you put the speakers in the truck, and then Tyler and Josh put the big speakers, and the piano into the truck.

"Ready to go?" Tyler asked you, as you put your suitcase into the van were you will travel in.

"Yeah," You say, turning to him.

Tyler suddenly startled you into a big hug, "I'm so nervous for tonight, there's going to be a lot of people," He mumbled in your hair.

You pulled away a little, looking into his eyes, "You'll do just fine, and I'll aways be backstage."

"No PDA!" You hear Josh shout from the other side of the van.

Tyler rolled his eyes and laughed, "Okay, okay Josh."

The trip started, You sat on the right of Tyler, and Josh sat on the left of Tyler.

The hours went by, and you loved hearing their funny conversations.

We were talking about common sense.

"I'm pretty good at common sense," Josh started.

"It's called common sense because everybody's good at it," Tyler said, laughing at his best friend.

Josh looked down, "I don't know then, I guess I'm bad at everything."

That sent you into a fit of laughter.

After another hour, you were feeling a little uneasy from being cooped up in the hot car for so long.

Tyler looked over and saw your discomfort, "You okay?" He asked.

You shifted in your seat, "Yeah, we should just take a stop somewhere so we can stretch."

"Okay," Tyler said, and held your hand.

The van made a quick stop at the convenient store.

Josh went inside to grab some snacks, while you stood outside, looking around aimlessly.

Tyler quietly came up from behind you, and wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in your hair, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I just got sick of being in that car, the air began to feel a little thin," You almost mumbled.

Tyler came around to face you, looking you in the eye, obviously concerned, "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling great now," You say, giving him a smile.

"Awww, you're so cute," He says, giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, yeah," You roll your eyes playfully and kiss him back.

"No PDA!" You heard Josh shout from the back of the van.

Sorry guys this chapters really boring.