- Twentyøne (Pilots) -

Hello this is a filler, I won't update tonight because I'm really busy :)

"Josh and I are thinking about a tour, but we're not sure," Your boyfriend told you.

"A what?" You asked, confused and shocked.

Yes, Tyler and Josh did do concerts in our state and in neighboring states, but you never thought a tour.

At least not yet.

"A tour," Tyler repeated.

You furrowed your eyebrows at him, "What if I can't go? What if you're gone for months away from me? What will I do?"

Tyler chuckled, a little annoyed by your questions, "You know I will never leave you, right?"

You just stared blankly at him.

"Right?" He repeated again, waiting for your answer.

"Right," You mumbled, looking down.

"I-It's just a thought. Because we got signed, and we're growing bigger, we would think it would be-be wise to do a tour," He finished, looking over at you.

Tyler saw your hurt and confused expression, and tried to make it better.

"S-Since it will be our first tour, we wouldn't be gone that long," He started, rubbing your back, "And I will always call if you can't come along."

You sat back, leaning against his arm, "I don't know what I think of a tour."

Tyler gave you a hurt and puzzled expression, "I thought you were going to support me through this."

You got lost in some of your words, "I-I mean I am, I am supporting you. I just- I just don't know if you guys would be ready for one, you know?"

Tyler shuffled away from you a bit, "B-But we want to do a tour. It's a big deal!"

You sighed, "Then go, go along and do a tour."

Tyler stressfully rubbed his forehead.

"My opinions don't really matter to you, you can do what you like Ty," You finished, gently.

Without looking at you, Tyler said, "They do matter, because you're important to me."

Glancing over at Tyler, you say, "Don't let my little opinion get you down, I just want you to be happy."

"I'm not happy without you," Tyler said and held your hand.

"I love you, Tyler,"

"I love you too."