- Twenty Five -

Black1967chevyimpala >:)

"And then I felt chills in my bones,

The breath I saw, was not my own,"

Tyler was strumming on his ukulele in the hotel room while you were brushing your hair and getting ready for the concert next him.

"I know my skin, which wrapped my frame,

Was it made to play this game?"

You sat the brush down and looked at Tyler, "Ty, you need to get to the venue for sound check," You said.

"Okay, okay," He mumbled, setting his ukulele down.

You and Tyler walked to the hotel lobby together, meeting Josh there.

"Ready?" Josh huffed, sounding very nervous.

"I don't know man," Tyler started, walking out, "There's going to be a lot of people, probably our biggest crowd yet."

We were all cramming into the van again, but the ride (haha) was not that long.

You, on the other hand we're feeling very light headed, even though you said to Tyler that you were feeling fine.

You wouldn't want to tell Tyler, because you didn't want him to waste his fun on taking care of you.

The boys were setting up the stage, and loading things backstage also.

They set up the microphone and the drum, starting soundcheck.

You stood at the edge of the stage, looking out into the empty arena while Tyler and Josh were warming up with a song.

"And I'll fall,

And I'll break,"

Eyes starting to get blurry, your feet started shuffling.

"Everything alright?" Tyler asked from his piano.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright," You say, regaining your balance and massaging your temples.

Yeah, you're alright.

The pounding in your head started, your vision started getting blurry.

The last thing you heard was Tyler calling your name before you blacked out.

"Will she be okay?"

"Yes Tyler, she'll be fine, she just fainted."

"Oh come on, just fainted?! Something's bothering her."

"Tyler, calm down, she'll be alright."

"I don't want anything to bother her."

"Okay, we get it Tyler."

"...."

You're alright.

Right?

"And then I felt, chills in my bones,

The breath I saw, was not my own,

I knew my skin, which wrapped my frame

Was it made to play this game?"

You awoke to a soft humming, and seeing the white button-up shirt that Tyler wore.

"Oh, she's awake! She's awake!" Tyler exclaimed, pulling you off of his side and into a long hug.

"You're okay, you're okay," He mumbled into your hair, smiling.

You pulled away, "Tyler I'm fine," You say, giving him a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me you still weren't feeling well?" He asked, his eyes full of concern.

Averting your eyes, you stuttered, "I-I just didn't  want to ruin your-your day."

"Baby.." Tyler mumbled, and pulled you into another hug, "You never ruin my day, you always make them better."

Tyler pulled away just as a stage crew member came in, "Tyler, it's almost show time, get backstage in five minutes."

The stage screw member left.

"Tyler, I was knocked out for three hours?!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah," He bit his lip nervously and looked down.

"A-Anyways, I got to go-"

"Tyler wait," You interrupted.

"What?"

You leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "Good luck, I'm so proud of you and I love you."

"Okay, I love you too," Tyler started, then he spun on his heel and looked back at you, "And if somethings bothering you, please don't hesitate to tell me, okay?"

"Okay."