- Sixteen -

Tyler is so pretty I'm cryjrrh

"What, so are you guys like dating now?" Josh asked in a jokingly voice.

"I honestly don't know," You responded, running a hand through your hair.

You and Josh were sitting backstage before their concert.

Sitting on the couch, you watch Josh put on his concert makeup.

"I think Tyler does really love you," Josh started, getting out some red eyeshadow.

You furrowed your eyebrows at him, "Yeah, but do you remember what I told you? The time when he got frustrated at the restaurant?"

Josh chuckled, "Yeah, but have you heard him talk about you nonstop?"

You rolled your eyes playfully, "All good things, I hope."

He shrugged, "Oh, what he says about you is so mean and so very terrible." Josh said, with sarcasm in his voice.

"Wow, thanks Josh." You say sassily, as he plopped down on the couch next to you.

Josh laughed and said, "Yep, you and Tyler are pretty much in a relationship, and I'm still single." He stuck his bottom lip out.

"Awwww, Joshie," You say, giving him a big hug.

"You're the best third wheel ever," You mumbled in his shoulder.

Josh pulled away, smiled and said, "I know."

You got up from the couch and placed your hand on the door knob, "I'm going to go check on Tyler."

"Okay! Bye!"

"Bye Josh!"

Stepping down the big hall, you find Tyler's door.

You knock, "Tyler?"

Hearing a faint 'yeah?' From the other side of the door, the door opened.

"Hey Tyjo." You said, giving him a smile.

"Hi," He said quietly, opening the door more so you can come in.

Looking Tyler is his beautiful brown eyes, something wasn't right.

"Ty, are you okay?" You asked, keeping your tone low.

"I-I don't know."

Tyler started pacing around the room.

"It's just that it's my first show after having my anxiety attack- and it's going to be a big crowd tonight-"

"Tyler, everything will be alright," You interrupted.

His eyes got brighter.

"You think?"

"I do, think so." You say giving him a smile, which made him smile.

You both heard the door open, but it was Josh.

"Hey lovebirds," Josh started, you rolling your eyes, "Tyler, were almost on, meet me backstage in five minutes."

"Okay Jishwa." Tyler responded, rubbing his forehead.

Josh left, and you and Tyler looked at you with his soft brown eyes.

"You ready Tyler?" You asked, trying to give him a hopeful smile.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered.

You and Tyler sat there for a minute in awkward silence, until Tyler tapped your shoulder.

Quickly turning around, Tyler scooped you up in his arms, squeezing you tightly.

His breathing steadied as he buried his face in your shoulder.

"Sorry, I kind of needed that," He chuckled, setting you down and scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay Tyler. Good luck!" You say as he headed out the door.

As he walked out, he shouted an, "I love you!"

Haha sorry this is kind of a crappy filler, but the next chapter is going to be happy and fluffy, so enjoy that while you can :)

Also, please comment what you think of the story! Thanks.