- Nineteen -

Dude this chapter is kind of a cute, sappy and stupid filler so enJOYYYYY

A week.

A whole week.

A whole week without Tyler Robert Joseph and Joshua William Dun.

It was a week without every-once-in-awhile 'I love you's or, 'hello pretty's or late night concerts.

It was a whole week without not knowing what Tyler was doing, he could be doing some bad things to himself.

It was a whole week of basically not talking to anyone. (Honestly me lol)

A whole week of you sitting in silence.

As of right now, you were sitting in bed staring at your ceiling.

I need something to do.

You think of occupying things to do in your local town.

The Coffee Shop came to mind.

Grabbing your keys from your nightstand, reminding you the last time you touched them was leaving Tyler's house.

It was a sunny day, and beautiful outside.

Driving around town, you notice that it almost seems happier out.

Or you were just happy to get out.

Finding a parking lot and waking up to the door, a handsome young man grabbed the handle for you and held it open.

You looked up to see who it was.

Tyler.

He gave you a tiny smile and said a quiet, "Hi," As you walked in.

You purposely sat at the table the farthest away from him, across the tiny shop.

Tyler walked up to the register, ordering his drink.

"I would just like a water. And for the pretty young lady across the shop, she would like a water also," Tyler said to the cashier, loud enough for you to hear.

The cashier prepared the drinks and handed them to Tyler, while he paid.

He paid for your drink.

Tyler walked up to your table gingerly and handed you your water, along with a little note.

He headed down to sit on the table across the store from you.

Sipping your drink, you look at the note.

I'm sorry
Please call,
I truly miss my pretty girl.

-Tyler
XXXXX

Glancing over at Tyler, you see he was looking at you, but he quickly changed his stare to his straw.

You quickly grabbed your water and phone, and stepped right outside the tiny shop.

Looking down at your phone, you dialed Tyler's number and called it.

He answered right at the first ring.

"Tyler?" You said in almost a whisper.

"Hi," He said.

"Tyler, I'm so sorry I jus-"

"No, you listen to me this time," He interrupted, but not in a bad way.

"Look, I know I kind of lost it when you look my blades. I regret getting mad at you, and saying what I said," Tyler started. "A-And the first couple days of not having blades with me, I didn't miss them, the only thing I missed was you."

A lump formed in your throat.

"A-And when I got mad at you when you said, 'I love you,' I was just confused. I felt no one could really love me for me being myself."

A tiny sob escaped your mouth.

"Oh god, are you crying?"

You chuckled lightly as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"No," You lied as you whispered through the phone.

You heard him giggle through the line, "Do you have anything to say?" He asked.

"No," You said again.

Hearing Tyler sigh through the line, he said, "Well, I'm right in the store waiting for you."

Hanging up immediately, you quickly go into the store and run into Tyler's arms.

"Tyler," Was the only think that managed to get through your mouth as you cried in his chest.

"Hey," He laughed, "You told me you weren't crying."

"Sorry I-"

"Stop apologizing," He chucked and immediately closed the the between your lips.

Well, this is not the first time you and Tyler would be reuniting after a long time apart.