- Forty Four -

This is an overly happy chapter/filler for all of you fluff-lovers :))

"Tyler! Sush!" You whisper-yelled through a giggle, as you grabbed Tyler's hand and ran through the hotel lobby.

You both pushed open the large hotel doors as Tyler laughed loudly.

Before you both crossed the street, you checked your phone.

2:42 a.m.

Tyler looked both ways, and quickly mumbled a, "Go, go, go!" As you ran across the street.

"C'mon!" You yelled to Tyler, who was now behind you.

You swiftly leaped up on the sidewalk by the gas station doors, waiting for Tyler.

A breathless young man came up from behind you, pecked your cheek and looked over your shoulder, "What's on the list?"

"We need to get milk, Oreos, water bottles, and Red Bull," You said, looking at the tiny folded paper.

"I get water bottles and Red Bull, and you can get milk and Oreos?" Tyler suggested, regaining his breath.

"Yes, I'm on it!" You say, rushing down the isles of food.

Long story short, when you guys arrived at the hotel, Mark assigned you and Tyler to get groceries before tomorrow.

You and Tyler remembered around two this morning.

Grabbing the Oreos, you wander to the freezer section, and grab some milk.

You sighed and met Tyler at the register, he smiled when he saw you.

As you set the items in the check-out counter, you turned to Tyler.

He was looking into the distance, and adjusting his shirt.

"Awwww, you're so cute!" You cooed and pinched his cheek.

Tyler's hand grabbed yours as you touched his cheek, "Yeah right," He mumbles, his face turning a light shade of red.

You grabbed the grocery bag, but Tyler offered to hold it for you.

"Race ya!" You smiled and ran out of the grocery store.

"Hey! Not fair!" Tyler exclaimed, rushing after you.

You laughed as you rushed up the stairs, Tyler following closely behind.

"Wait up!" He whisper-yelled.

"No!" You said back as you opened the hotel door.

"Beat you," You stuck your tongue out at the breathless Tyler.

"Whatever..." He said as he sat down, trying to regain his breath again.

You smiled and sat on the chair by his. You sipped your water and raised your eyebrows sassily at him.

He looked at you with loving eyes and laughed, "Gosh, I love you," Tyler said as he got up and kissed your temple.

You giggled, and watched as he sighed and plopped down on the bed.

"I'm tired, let's go to sleep," He requested, staring at the ceiling.

"Alright," You got out of the chair and turned the lamp off, and laid next to Tyler.

You got comfy and faced away from Tyler, but he chucked and pulled you closer to him.

Smiling, you cuddle into Tyler's shoulder, as he started to play with your hair.

"Can I ask you something?" His soft voice questioned.

You groaned in response.

"What was your dream about?" His voice sounded so soft, it could literally be a feather.

There was always something about Tyler's voice that always told you how much he loved you. He loved you lots, that's for sure. His voice is soft and caring, like he treats you.

"You were on a march to the sea," You tried to explain.

"And you kept walking into the water, until I couldn't see you anymore," You finished.

Tyler stayed silent, as if he was thinking.

"You're telling me that a song I wrote gave you a night mare?" He asked. He didn't sound angry, he was just confused.

All you could do was nod.

"Okay," He whispered. Tyler said it so lightly you could barely hear, it would just blow away in the wind.

"You know I'll never leave you, right?" Tyler asked.

You shrugged.

Tyler kissed your nose and said, "Well, I won't."

"But remember when I got rid of your blades? You didn't want to see me for a week. Maybe you'll get so mad that you'll never want to see me again." You told him.

Tyler suddenly got on top of you and kissed you as if he never would again.

He held your sides and brought you closer to him so that you couldn't escape.

Reluctantly, you kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Tyler never wanted you to think he would leave you. When you took some time apart when you got rid of his blades, the only thing he could think about was you.

Even just kissing you in general made him feel better, warmer almost. He loved you, and he never loved anyone else more.

You missed Tyler, yes you were with him everyday. But when you two were kind of on edge, you missed him.

Tyler pulled away very breathlessly, and looked at you with his brown eyes.

"Tyler, get off of me, we're going to be so tired tomorrow if we don't get to sleep now," You chuckled as he rolled off of you.

He buried his face in your hair, "Let's sleep, and worry about tomorrow when it comes."

I guess you won't be missing him so much now.