- Thirty Two -

Black1967chevyimpala Loveprid are my frens. Git yer own frens. Also, Jenny, thanks for the idea ;))

Tyler scrolled through his phone, looking up restaurants in town.

It was a beautiful afternoon. The clouds were fluffy, the sky was blue, and it was fairly (local) warm out.

Tyler wanted to take you out.

Yes, a date.

Not anything fancy, just out to eat at a restaurant.

As a way of him saying thank you, to you.

You were upstairs on the bed you two shared, reading a book. (What if she/you was reading Vibrations lol)

Tyler scrambled into the room loudly, scaring the death out of you.

He jumped up on the bed, and sat up next to you, "Hi, pretty."

"Hey Ty, you look excited," You remarked, setting your book down.

"It's because I am," Tyler started, "I wanna take you out to eat!"

"You what?" A little shocked at his sudden plan.

"I want to take you out to eat! Ya know, like normal couples would do?" Tyler chuckled.

You gasped dramatically, "Are you saying we're not normal?"

"No," Tyler giggled and kissed your nose, "I'm just saying that I want to take you out for lunch."

"Really. You? Taking me out for lunch?" You asked, laughing in the process.

"Yes. Me, taking you out for lunch, let's go!" Tyler exclaimed as he grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the apartment.

"Jeez, okay!" You said excitedly, settling into the car as Tyler opened the door for you.

Tyler started the car (radio) silently, and threw on some music.

"Is the restaurant far?" You asked as he drove downtown calmly.

"No, it's in town," Tyler said back, keeping his eyes on the road.

Without any words, Tyler reached down to your hand resting by his, and intertwined your hands in his own.

"I'm hungry," You said bluntly, ruining the moment.

"Dang it pretty, you ruined my cute moment!" Tyler exclaimed and chucked with embarrassment.

"What?" You started, laughing, "Your cute moment? Holding my hand?"

"Yeah, yeah... whatever..." Tyler said, parking the car by the street.

"Where are we eating?" You ask, curiosity getting the best of you as you got out of the car.

"You'll see soon enough," Tyler mumbled as he held open the restaurant store for you.

"Jeez, what a gentleman!" You chuckled as you walked through the door.

"Yeah, sure..." Tyler laughed along as you went in.

A waiter instantly saw you guys and lead you two to a little booth.

As you sat down, Tyler looked at the menu and said, "I'm gonna pay."

You squinted your eyes a little, "What? No I'll pay for my own food."

"Nope, I'm paying," Tyler said, looking at you funnily.

"No, you're not," You sassed back.

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes! For Petes sake I am paying!" Tyler laughed.

"Okay, okay," You rolled your eyes playfully.

Your guys' food came out, and you sat in silence, eating. (And now I just siiiiiiiiiit)

It was a little awkward, because you know... Tyler's taking you out on a date, and he doesn't really do much for being romantic.

Tyler stepped up, "So... the reason I'm taking you out today, is to say thank you."

You set your food down, and started listening.

"Thanks for being by my side, you know? Like you're there for me, and not a lot of people stay by my side. You're special. And I love that about you. But really, I love you in all. So then, thank you, pretty."

You couldn't help but smile after he finished his little talk.

"Awww, I love you too, Ty." You say as you lean over the table, giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

Tyler cocked his head towards the door, "You ready to go?"

"Yeah," You say, sliding yourself out of the chair.

Sighing, you cringed as Tyler paid for the food at the front.

Before you stepped into the car, Tyler tapped your shoulder, making you turn yourself around on your heal.

Tyler brought his hand to your cheek, and mumbled, "I love you," before brushing his lips against yours.

You kissed him happily, and he kissed back.

Before Tyler took it a step further, you pulled back. (wonk)

Both of you stepped into the car, and Tyler started driving.

While driving down the street, the car ahead of him slammed on his breaks, which made Tyler stop abruptly.

The whole car jolted forward.

"Son of a b-"

"Biscuit?" Tyler filled in.

"Yeah, that," You say, holding his hand.

Do you guys think it's cheesy when he calls you 'pretty' as a nickname? Idk I need your opinions on that.