- Four -

You entered Tyler's house, it looks just like it was three years ago.

Tyler came up from behind you, staring you a little, "Hey, glad to be back to our old place?" He said, putting his arms out as if to refer to the space.

"Oh yes, I remember all of the many hours spent here," You said with a huge grin.

Tyler smiled.

"You guys wanna head downstairs to our practice area?" Josh asked, tilting his head towards the stairs.

Your eyes lit up, you were excited to see the space you used to spend all your time at with these two idiots.

You quickly went down the stairs, Tyler and Josh following behind you.

You looked around the basement.

You see a piano, obviously Tyler's.

You see a drum set, obviously Josh's.

You see a little couch, the same one from the many visits a long time ago.

You sat down on the tiny couch, Tyler and Josh blinked at you.

A giggle excitedly spilled out of your mouth, "Well then, show me what you've been working on!"

"U-Uh okay." Tyler responded, going to sit down on the piano bench.

He strikes a chord,

I want to fall inside your ghost,

And fill up every hole inside my mind

And I want everyone to know, that I am half a soul divided

Sometimes we will die and sometimes, we will fly away

Either way you're by my side, until my dying days.

(AN- Taxi Cab is my favorite TOP song ugh)

You closed your eyes and listened to them play, it was absolutely beautiful.

You listened for Tyler's tiny rasp is his voice when he held the long notes, and you heard Josh's calming, steady beat to the song. You loved feeling the vibrations in your body when Josh hit his drums.

Tyler looked so into it, he looked so calm and lovely.

You loved hearing them perform for you, and listening now, you realized how much you missed it.

When they finished, Tyler immediately sat on the couch right next to you, and put his head in his hands.

"...Ty? You alright?"

His head jolted up, and he have you a reassuring smile.

"All good! So then, how was your day?"

You cocked your head.

"You're not going to acknowledge how amazing your song was?"

He looked down nervously,

"Yeah, what did you think?" He questioned.

"T-Tyler, it was amazing." You shuttered out.

He looked discouraged, almost disappointed in himself.

You quickly have him a hug, startling him a little. He slowly wrapped his arms around you, and buried his face into your neck.

"Hey lovebirds, where's my hug?" Josh called over from his drums.

You rolled your eyes playfully and went over to Josh and gave in a hug, "Good job," You whispered to him.

Josh looked at his phone, and put on his jacket, "I think I'm going to head out, we'll meet again tomorrow?" Josh questioned.

You nodded.

"Bye! Nice seeing you again!"

"Bye!" You called.

Once he left, Tyler lead you upstairs, he looked groggy.

He still looked down, ashamed.

You knew what was wrong.

You immediately walked towards him, grabbed his hands and pulled up his sleeves. Tyler flinched.

Your heart sank.

You saw many, many cuts on his arms and wrists.

His hands reached yours, and squeezed thin tightly.

"I-I'm sorry, but I did this to myself."