- One -

Two years...

You haven't talked to Tyler in two years.

Both you and Tyler met in high school, and been close friends ever since. He introduced you to Josh, his band mate.

Today, you were missing Tyler, for no reason at all.

You both just drifted apart, not really knowing why.

Right now, you missed all the late night performances they did, the all nighters, the deep talks.

You sighed and laid on your bed, staring at the ceiling and listening to the rain against the window.

It was quite a rainy day, which made your mood a little more gloomy.

Since your mood was gloomy, you decided to head out to keep your mind occupied.

You grab your jacket and your car keys and head out of the apartment building.

The rain made a loud sound against the window of your car, which made you turn on the radio to drown it out.

It was a gloomy day for everyone, I guess.

No one was on the sidewalk, barely any cars parked along the street.

Turning your steering wheel, you see the old coffee shop, one of your most favorite places.

It was a place to think, meditate. And it was a place to get a delicious drink.

You parked your car in a little parking lot, and run to the doors of the coffee shop.

Smiling as you entered, you go up to the front desk and order what you want and pay.

You sighed as you sat down, and watched the rain fall against the street, making everything look misty.

Tyler was a very important part of your life a few years ago.

He was your shoulder to cry on, the first person you would tell anything, and someone who always put a smile on your face.

And you still had no idea how you drifted apart.

I mean, you did both argue the last couple days before you just stopped talking.

But it wasn't that bad.

You wish he was still there for you to this day.

Something poked your shoulder.

And a familiar voice said your name.